The house with legs

It is a Halloween night and 16 year old Alyssa has a few of her friends over, the sky is a navy blue and the streetlights are emitting small rays that where Halloween themed shapes.

There were a few kids already wandering on the streets although it was only seven pm and not many people are ready for trick of treating.

Tonight is an eerie night for the group of teens, as usual teens want to be rebellious and want to be cool so when an opportunity comes to light Alyssa jumps at the chance to take it, her aunt recently passed and has given the estate to her.

She doesn't know where the house is although she imagines it like every other old persons house, right?

They go around the town looking for the grey house that she had been gifted, however it was nowhere in sight, maybe it is being covered by the fog that seemed to go on for miles, as they go around the small town they spot a house that looks almost identical in the distance but as soon as they blink it's gone, they all think they are imagining things and just shrug it off.

As they walk past numerous houses when they meet a old woman, they walk over to her "um, hello, I was wondering if you knew my aunt Michelle she passed recently, do you happen to know where she lived?" Alyssa asks timidly "oh, yes, I'm so sorry for your loss dear but I did know your aunt, do you have a picture of her house?" she questions, Alyssa nods and pulls out a old picture of a grey house "uh, that house was torn down when I was a little girl so I don't know but I hope you find where your meant to be" she says sincerely.

Torn down? how can it be torn down, that picture is only a few years old.

They continue to walk until they see a hill and on top of that hill was the grey house that they had been looking for. The closer they got to the house the further it seemed to move until they reached it. 

Pushing open the front door they enter the bone chilling home, the only problem is that when you enter the house it disappears, and so do you.