Chapter 2: Feelings

Summary: Perrie and Leigh get some alone time and talk about their feelings

Leigh's POV

Perrie had invited me over the weekend because Alex would be out of town and she wanted company. "Ok remember everything?", Jesy questions over the phone. "I've got compression shorts, some joggers, a few pairs of shirts, and a large hoodie. Is there anything I'm forgetting?",  I answer looking through my bag. "How 'bout, protection, the toys, and handcuffs?", she jokes. "Jes! She doesn't even know about all that.", I say throwing my bag in the back of my car. "I'm kidding. But try to talk to her some. Maybe get a little closer.", she suggests. "We'll see. I'll text you and Jade later.", I say.

"Yeah sure you will, if you aren't balls deep in Perrie by then.", she laughs hanging up. I shake my head and drive of to Perrie's. When I get there, I see her in Alex in the driveway hugging before he pulls back and pecks her forehead and drives off. "Leigh-Leigh!", she cheers jumping on me. "Hey Pez. Let's get the weekend started.", I say putting her back down. We walk into the kitchen, Perrie grabbing a few bags of candy that she keeps hidden and go up to one of the guest bedrooms. "So, what's should we do first?", I ask moving up to the headboard. "We should go out. It's been a long time since we went to a proper club.", she answers.

"I agree. But are we calling Jade and Jes for a fun night?", I ask getting up. "If Jesy's not busy with her new mandem and if Jade hasn't fallen asleep already I don't see why not.", she jokes putting her hair up. "You know something funny?", she asks after a few seconds of silence go by. I hum and continue to eat out of the bowl of gummy bears, only picking up the green and red ones. "Alex said he feel like you don't like him. Isn't that so bizarre?", she laughs. "It's not too far fetched.", I mumble around a mouthful of candy. "Why don't you like him? I thought that you were cool with him.", she whines turning around. "It's not that I don't like him. I'm just saying that if he got hit by a bus, I'd probably be the one driving said bus.", I say with no remorse.

"Don't say things like that!," she scolds slapping my leg. "Fine, I'm sorry. But, I still don't like him, but he makes you happy so I tolerate him.", I sigh. "I don't know if he still does make me happy though.", she murmurs catching my attention. "What do you mean by that?", I ask pulling her close to me. "I mean, I love him and all but he's barely ever here. He's always out of town with the team, or at the gym, or doing something else. Of course I know that he's a busy guy but we don't even get to spend that much time together.", she says as tears fill her eyes. I get annoyed knowing that she's crying over him when she could be in my arms before focusing again. "If you love him then you can make it work.", I say looking away.

"But that's the thing, I don't know if I still love him. It's basically like living with a stranger at this point. Even Hatchi has started looking at him funny.", she says throwing her hands up. My mood instantly becomes better knowing that I have the smallest chance before focusing on the problem at hand. "Have you tried talking to him about it?", I ask rubbing her back. "He's never here and when he is he so tired that the only interaction we have is him telling me to move over in bed. I don't know what to do Leigh.", she cries resting her head on my shoulder.

"I'm not the best at relationship advice but I'll tell you that if he doesn't make you happy, then you shouldn't be in a relationship with him.", I say. "But I don't want to break his heart.", she says. "Sometimes you have to think about you Pez. He obviously isn't, he's thinking about himself.", I say running a hand through her hair. "You give such good relationship advice. How come you haven't gotten with a guy yet?", she asks wiping her teeth eyes. "Because I'm not all that in to guys.", I say rubbing my neck. "What's that supposed to mean?", she asks. "I'm just not looking for a boyfriend right now. I've broken off an engagement, I don't really want to get back into a relationship now.", I lie.