𝟬𝟵. 𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗜-𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗣𝗔𝗜

Start from the beginning

"Semi-senpai," I smile at him.

"Don't call me that," he blushes.

"Awww but you act so cute when I do," I tease.

"Y/NNNNN," he blushes harder than before.

"I'm just messing with you Semi," I laugh. We finally arrive at the block where my house was. "Well I better go off alone from here, my brother will freak if he saw me with a boy he doesn't know."

"I understand," he smiles.

"By the way, can I get your number?"

"Of course!!!" he says excitedly. "I mean... sure whatever." I laugh and hand him my phone. Once he was done putting his number on my phone, he hands it back to me.

"Great, I'll text you," I smile. My phone starts ringing and I knew who was calling me. "I have to go! Bye Semi-senpai~"

[ SEMI'S POV ]

I couldn't help but blush again at her calling me senpai. "Don't call me thattttt," I tell her, and she runs off giggling. She's so cute.

[ 30 MINUTES LATER, Y/N'S POV ]

"I don't want you coming to the practice match tomorrow," Daichi tells me.

"What? Why?"

"Because we'll be playing against another team and I don't want them looking at you."

"Daichiiiiiiii," I whine. "You exaggerate too much. They'll be focused on the game, so I doubt they'll notice me"

"No, you're coming straight home after school."

"You're so protective," I roll my eyes.

"It's because I care," he says as he closes the door of my room.

I groan as I fall on my bed. I understand Daichi wants to protect me from other boys but sometimes he takes it a bit too far. I want to be there for the boys in their practice match tomorrow since they looked really scared and we're practicing hard to play against Shiratorizawa.

My thoughts then get interrupted when I soon remember that Semi gave me his number. I take my phone from my counter and text him.

 I take my phone from my counter and text him