• 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •

Začať od začiatku

Seeing how this was going nowhere, Kevin looked towards the teacher holding Kiren, "send him to the infirmary NOW and keep them away from each other"

The teacher nodded, dragging Kiren along down the hall, Huey watched with haggard breathing as he walked away, wishing this teacher didn't have such strong grip so he could continue the ass whooping Kiren so rightfully deserved.

Once Kiren was out of sight, Kevin looked back "y'all go to class now, and Huey? I'm taking you to the Principle's office"

The two began walking away, and everyone else began filtering into class, well, all except Riley and, surprisingly enough, Fatima.

The girl approached him with a frown, no on else seemed to notice, but when Huey mentioned Kiren speaking on Granddad, Riley clenched his fists tightly and had adopted a harsh glare, and after seeing how violent the older and more mature Freeman could get, she didn't even want to imagine Riley in that state.

"I'm gon' fuck that nigga up...!"

"Now?"

Riley looked back at her before sighing "look, Tima, I know you always on that 'oh Riley you're better than this' shit, but I'm not letting that bitch talk about my granddad-"

"No, Riley, you don't get it, I mean, is now the time?" when she saw his confused expression, she continued "Huey already got him, he left with a busted lip and his nose is leaking, but most importantly, your brother needs support and I'm pretty sure you're the only one that understand him and what he's going through... I mean, did you see his face? He looked like he was going to cry... you can beat up Kiren another time, right now, your brother needs you"

Riley looked at her for a bit before sighing "you right, I'll go talk to him"

Fatima smiled "I'll tell teach you went to the Principle's office, see ya later" she said with a wave before turning around and walking off.

Riley sighed, before making his way to the Principle's office. Due to the school's AP system, it was rare for a student to actually go to the Principle's office unless it was a serious offence, although it was his second week here, Riley had never actually met her, but had heard a few things. Surprisingly, most of the kids thought she was cool, which wasn't a very common thing for students to say.

It wasn't long until Riley saw a signature afro in the distance, he walked closer, and felt his mood switch dramatically when he saw the state Huey was in.

The boy had one leg bouncing violently, as he held his hands together in a rather tight grip, he was completely fuming with anger, hot tears streaming down his face like a boiling waterfall. His breathing was heavy, not slowing with any second that went by. Again, Riley had never seen him like this, Kiren must have really, really pushed his luck.

After some personal prepping, Riley went over to sit by his brother's side, who barely acknowledged that he was even there. He turned his head to face him "bro, you good?"

"Yeah-"

"Nigga stop the cap, you look like you gon' explode or some shit" Riley snorted, receiving an amused scoff from his brother, who began wiping his tears from his face.

"You right, I'm not good, and now I'm gon' get in trouble..."

"Who gives a fuck nigga? I wanna know what happened! All I heard was that bitch nigga said some shit about Granddad and you went sicko mode on his ass!"

Huey chuckled, as much as he would never admit it, Riley was the perfect person to go to when you were in a bad mood "man... I weren't even trynna start nothin', I went to take a piss and found him cryin' in the bathroom over Ti-"