Dean showed her a piece of parchment that was beautifully closed with a purple ribbon and handed it to her.

"Thanks."

He nodded and made his way back to the boys' dormitory.

"Is it from Dumbledore?" Nico whispered and the redhead nodded, dragging him out of the common room and far away from the Fat Lady's ears.

Dear Sara,

I hope you receive this message as soon as you can, it is important for us to have a last chat before everything is set into place.

You know what the password is.

Sincerely, Headmaster Albus Dumbledore.

"What do you think he wants?" Nico asked as he read the message again with furrowed brows.

"I don't know," she muttered, eyes scanning the words, trying to find a secret meaning to it.

"'Everything is set into place'? What does that mean?"

"I guess I'll have to find out," she whispered.

"Promise you'll get back in one piece?"

"Do you think Dumbledore is going to do something to me?"

"I was joking."

"Yeah sure."

Nico smiled and wrapped his arms around her, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Ok, ok. The old man is desperate and you want to give me kisses."

Nico made puppy eyes and after a few more moments he released her.

She made her way to Dumbledore's office, getting through the Gargoyle that guarded it and walked up the stairs before she was greeted by the wooden door.

Sara knocked two times and waited until Dumbledore's voice was heard and she was let in.

The office hadn't changed at all, Dumbledore's phoenix, Fawkes, resting in the same place she last saw him.

"Professor Dumbledore? You sent for me?"

He smiled and motioned for her to sit.

"Sara, my dear, I'm afraid things have to be discussed further. I fear that the beginning of the war is closer than we thought."

"What does that mean, sir?"

"That you, being an important piece of the puzzle, will have to think things through."

"Okay."

"Also, how are things going on with Mr. Malfoy?" he asked, his eyes sparkling.

"We are being civil, not near friends but civil."

"Good, he might be another important piece of the puzzle, he'll save you."

"Save me? In what way?"

"You'll see at the right moment what I am talking about."

Dumbledore sighed and searched in the pile of letters on the desk, choosing one of them and handing it to her; it was old and yellow in some places.

"I'm asking you to open it at the right time."

"How do I know when the right time is?"

"You'll feel it."

She nodded. "Okay."

"I think I kept you enough without knowing. Harry told you about the horcruxes, right?"

"He did, quite a dark thing if you ask me."

Dumbledore smiled. "There are even more than we think and I think I found one."

"So you'll take Harry with you, right?"

"Yes. And I want you to make sure everything's fine and Draco isn't harmed."

"Why?"

"Because he is a Death Eater and will attempt to kill me in a few weeks."

Sara gasped, almost dropping the letter.

"And you want me to make sure he kills you?" she whispered in shock.

"Oh that's someone else's job."

"Sir, but we can't win this war without you, you're the only wizard Voldemort truly fears."

"He hasn't met your real powers yet, he'll be scared soon enough."

"Scared of a teenager?"

"It is not the age that determines our wit my dear."

She smiled.

"The year ahead will be full of darkness, I hope you'll find your way back to the light."

Sara thought about Nico and everything he meant to her and she promised herself she would keep him safe, because what was to come didn't sound right.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yes, old Dumbles trusted Sara enough to tell her that he'll die, fun, right?

So the Tuesday will be the usual updating day so keep an eye on my account those days!:))

Also I made an instagram account for this! You'll get updates on upcoming books, edits and aesthetics so you can go and follow @/acronychalwriter on insta if you want to.

and thank you for 37k, ly<33333