Seb x mute reader

Start from the beginning

Slowly, I picked up my spoon and took a sip of the soup.

Yoba!?!???

THIS IS SO GOOD.

I smiled, feeling my eyes water with joy.

It's been so long since I've had a proper meal..

Not when I lived alone in my apartment..

"How is it?" Demetrius asked.

'Delicious!' I wrote down, putting the notebook up towards him.

"Why don't you talk?" Sebastian suddenly asked.

"I've been wondering the same thing.." Maru took a sip of her soup.

Demetrius nodded.

Oh..

Do they not..

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I forgot to tell you!" Robin spoke up.

"Y/n's mute"

Demetrius and Maru stared at her and then to me, clearly guilty for asking.

Ah..

Not this again..

"I-I'm so sorry!" Maru panicked.

I waved my hands at her and shook my head, telling her it was okay.

It's always the same reactions..

Except..

"Well what's so cool about that? It's not like it makes you special" Sebastian rolled his eyes.

For a second, it was like being blasted by a strong air coming my way.

Even though I don't remember him, I can really appreciate his comment.

"Sebastian!" Robin scolded.

"That is not a very nice thing to say to our new neighbour" Demetrius frowned at him, clearly mad.

"Look at her! She's speechless!" He yelled.

Literally..

It took all my strength in my wrists and hands to write as fast as I could.

'It's okay! It was nice to hear!! Usually people pity me but nobody ever really treats me normally so it was quite refreshing actually..'

They looked at me surprisingly.

'Thank you, and don't worry!! I know it doesn't make me special, it just makes me a little bit different from others' I raised the notebook above my face and towards Sebastian, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Y-your welcome..?"

I peeked out from behind my notebook and smiled at him as a thanks.

His soup must be really hot, his face is all red!

"Well.. I certainly do remember you Y/n, did you know your mom and I used to be bestfriends?"

I nodded excitedly, even though my moms gone now..  she used to talk about Robin all the time.

Robin was her best friend too, it's really nice to know mom had a good life..

So this is what a family looks like..

-After dinner-

"Ah-ah-ah!" picked up my backpack from the ground beside the front door when Robin pulled me back suddenly.

"Sebastian, walk her home" She called to Sebastian who was just passing by to his room.

"Me?" He questioned.