As you exit the doors of the principles office, you wander the halls of the school. The principle had given you a pass to do so just incase anyone asked and so that you could familiarize yourself with the campus. Then you remembered, "wait doesn't Yukie go here?" Yukie was your childhood best friend. When the both of you were little, she had moved away because her father was given a job opportunity in Tokyo to which he had accepted. You guys kept in touch here and there and are still really close. However, the last time you guys texted was last month and it was a simple "Hey, how are you doing? " conversation. 

🧸 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐞👯‍♀️

You

Hey, girl! Guess what!

🧸 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐞👯‍♀️

OMG HEY GIRL!! AND WHAT WHAT'S UP? 

you know I don't like guessing 😭

You

IM AT YOUR MFN SCHOOL NOW 😈 

I JUST REMEMBERED THAT YOU GO HERE 

MWAHAHAHAHA

🧸 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐞👯‍♀️

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ?? 

IM SO HAPPY DUDE, I NEED FRIENDS EVERYONE IS BORING 😭

You

OU GIRL SAME FOR MY OLD SCHOOL

ANYWHO, ANY CUTE GUYS?🤪

🧸 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐞👯‍♀️

UH MAYBE

I DONT KNOW 

OH YOU SHOULD BE MANAGER FOR THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM 

PLS ITS LONELY THERE'S ONLY ONE OTHER GIRL

AND I BARELY TALK TO HER...

You

BRO WAIT ACTUALLY IM SO DOWN

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?? 😈

🧸 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐞👯‍♀️

JUST COME TO THE GYM AFTER THIS BELL

ILL TALK TO COACH

** Bell Rings**

You

Tomorrow bro bro

I'm not supposed to be here rn😭

 GOTTA BLAST TALK TO U TM 

MEET ME AT THE ENTRANCE IN THE MORNING

🧸 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐞👯‍♀️

KK BYE BYE

IM TALKING TO COACH RN 

LETTING HIM KNOW UR COMING

𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 10:24 by  🦋(Y/N)🌺

-

You went about your day buying groceries, wondering about what the team was going to be like, or if they'll even accept you to be their manager. It was fine if they didn't, it would be a bummer though as you really enjoyed watching volleyball games. However, you were going to do your best to look as presentable as needed and help them out occasionally. 

You got home and took a shower. After you showered, you headed downstairs to eat dinner. Your mother was making food while you told her about your day and how excited you were about tomorrow. She asked you to try on your uniform and you did just that. "AWW, you look so adorable. Every guy is going to fall in love with you" she giggled. "MOM, I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THE GUYS THERE ARE CUTE. SHUSH IT NOW" you shouted as you headed to your room. You fell asleep listening to music to calm yourself for your first day. You've never had to change schools before, it can't be that bad right?