Midoriya 'Shi' Izuna

Midoriya Izuna, also known as 'Shi' had just left the school after packing her belongings. No one dared to get in her way, after all... She was labeled as 'Shi' because she's always in places where people would die.

But Ofcourse, they knew it wasn't her fault, after all, how can you blame a 8 year old kid who lives alone in a three story building that she and her dead parents own while also saving the money people had given her?

As she was walking to her house, a familiar scent came across her nose, which alerted her. It smelt like... Fire?

So she hurriedly went to the direction the fire was coming from, as she got there, she saw a house on fire. So she rapidly called emergency. Once she was done calling, she heard a cry in the house.

This made her eyes go wide. She was sure she heard a baby's cry, after all, she was also a babysitter for her neighborhood.

The fire was getting bigger and bigger, this made her no choice. She quickly ran to the burning house and looked around the area.

She didn't see anything at first, but once she came to the living room, she saw a woman with black hair coughing while holding something in her hands.

She quickly rushed to she side "Miss are you ok?!"

The woman seemed to get caught off guard, she looked up and saw a girl with green long hair in a pony tail. She smiled.

Midoriya soon heard cackling sounds closing in and that's when she had decided, "Miss, get up!We need to get you and your baby out of here!"

The woman didn't move at all. She knew her time was up and she couldn't even watch her baby grow. So instead, she lifted up both her hands and handed the mysterious girl the baby.

Midoriya didn't know what to do so she grabbed the baby gently and used her jacket to cover him up, while also using the sleeve of her jacket to prevent the baby getting sick or something.

Seeing the kindness the green girl displayed to her son, the black haired lady decided to do something. She asked "Little girl... What's your name?"

Midoriya didn't respond her question, but instead, responded with a different answer. "Miss, please get up!I don't know how much longer the house is going to fall nor emergency is going to come!We need to get out of here!Your baby still needs you!"

The black haired woman smiled again, she reassured Midoriya. But Midoriya was taking none of it, she wanted to be a hero, so she had to do what a hero takes to do. Save people even if it costs you your life.

So without thinking, Midoriya hastily wrapped the baby around her and grabbed the woman's hand and pulled her to the exit. Much to the woman's complaint to stay here, Midoriya was taking none of that. She had had enough of seeing people die.

Midoriya and the parent and child had barely got out of the house in time as it fell down. As Midoriya was still pulling the lady to safety, seeing as she had passed out in the process from blood in her head, she failed to notice people and a few kids surrounding the fire. There was even a few heroes there who was about to go in and save whoever was inside.

But a little girl beat them into it, they didn't even know if she was a part of the family. As Midoriya laid the woman gently on the ground, she sat down and unwrapped the baby that was wrapped infront of her. She was glad he was still asleep.

She was also glad that she could hear the ambulance coming. So she didn't have to worry about the injuries she had, but she worried about the bleeding woman infront of her.

A few heroes soon took action once they saw the black haired lady bleeding and just in time, the ambulance came and pulled her in. Along with green haired kid and the baby in her hands.

Upon reaching the hospital, the nurses quickly took action and brought out the bleeding woman and straight in the hospital. Though, one nurse did escort Midoriya and the baby inside.

Midoriya was relieved that she had called the ambulance first before going in. She and the baby was led to a room and both were made to wait their as they do whatever they want. The nurses also provided food for them.

They covered the minor injuries Midoriya has and checked dup on the baby. Which Midoriya willingly did, as she had no idea if the baby is still ok or not.

But in the end, they were both fine, just some scrapes and all. The nurses did contact the black haired lady's husband which made him panic and rush over to the hospital they were in.

She was also interrogated as to what happened and it surprised them when she said she quickly went in the house upon hearing a cry of a baby and saved them, despite not knowing them.

----------

A few minutes came and the father of the child came in, demanding to see his wife and child. The doctor gave him permission and added "Your baby is fine, but your wife is still in surgery as they had to replace the blood she had lost. Be thankful for the girl that saved your family's life. They would've been dead if it wasn't for her"

The man nodded, but curiosity killed him "What girl?"

The doctor stopped at the room and opened it, letting the husband look into. "That girl. She just had a few scrapes from saving your wife and child"

The husband looked in and saw a green haired girl wearing a school uniform that looked no older than 7 or 8, feeding his own son. This made his heart squeeze.

He entered and the doctor closed the door and left. Midoriya, upon seeing the man stopped, the 1 year baby soon looking up with the help of Midoriya.

The man approached them and sat infront of them. Midoriya questioned "Who are you?"

The man spoke "My name is Hayato Aizawa, I am Nitani Aizawa's husband and Aizawa Shouta's father"

Midoriya nodded, which surprised the male. He was expecting for the girl to get startled but instead nodded and continued feeding the baby. It was like she was in this situation before. Midoriya scooped another food for the baby to eat and fed it "My name is Midoriya Izuna, but you can call me Shi"

Said girl fed the baby and said baby swallowed it. Hayato, upon seeing the kindness the girl had, smiled. But questioned the Shi?Doesn't Shi mean death?

He asked "Why are you called Shi?doesn't that mean death?"

Midoriya nodded and explained "I don't know how but everywhere I go, there seems to be accidents everywhere I go. But there aren't real death's in the accidents as I always go and help them..."

Hayato was intrigued by this. It doesn't seem like she causes trouble, it's like she's a guardian angel. Looks like he found someone miraculous to do the job...

And it seemed like it was also the same thing his wife had been thinking ever since being saved by the strange kid