ROUTINE

ROUTINE

"It's not like I'll fall for him anyway. Like you said, just physical attraction."

(A/N WARNING: Mentions of sex and Semi's potty mouth. No actual sex though. Also this is 10k word long good luck lmao)

           Semi walks into his dormitories. A fresh start, he thinks as he tries to find his dorm. He has yet to meet his roommate. All he knows is that his name is Shirabu Kenjirou. His nerves are aflame because he seriously doesn't know what to expect. Not only that, he doesn't know anyone at this university and that's nerve wrecking. He gulps. He carries a box full of his belongings with one hand, another hand dragging his suitcase and his shoulders carrying his guitar. It's hard but he's managing. There's students all around the dorms, all in various states. That makes Semi internally chuckle. At least he's not the only person in a frenzy. 

           It doesn't take long for him to find his dorm room. When he does, he's not surprised to find it already unlocked. Of course his roommate got here first. His mother had been so fussy about everything that she made him twenty minutes later than he wanted to be. No matter, he understands why she did what she did. He's going to miss her a lot too. Especially considering the university isn't exactly near to his house. 

           Thankfully Naomi had told their parents that she'd take care of him since she lives close by. Bless her. 

           His other boxes are outside the door already. Taking a deep breath, Semi opens the door. 

           Sure enough, his roommate - Shirabu is already there, taking out things from a box similar to Semi's. He spares the ash blonde a glance. He doesn't really have a proper look at his roommate's face, but from what he can see, his roommate has copper hair, brown eyes(?) and he's slim. 

           "Are you Semi Eita?" He asks. Straight to business, Semi thinks, snorting internally. 

           He nods, walking inside. "You must be Shirabu Kenjirou." He says, and the guy nods. 

           Semi hums, putting down his box on the bed opposite to Shirabu's, along with his guitar. His suitcase still on the ground. Shirabu ignores him, going back to sorting out his own items. That's fine. If Shirabu doesn't want to talk to him, it's fine. Besides Semi has to unpack too. So that really doesn't bother him.