Reina then walked away in a hurry, cursing inaudibly as Polo continued to watch her walk away quickly, Cayetana lingering her eyes on Polo, but his could only linger on the redhead.

The Ojeda female took another turn, hoping Valerio wouldn't show up all of a sudden as well, but to her luck she saw Guzman and Ander by their lockers, no people by their side since Guzman was single and Omar did not attend Las Encinas. "Oh, thank God!" Reina mused, placing her hands on each of their backs, smiling at them dully. "I'm suffocating. It's Valentine's Day and I'm single as a toothpick..."

Guzman grinned, closing a locker to face the redhead, who looked fed up with something, and yet her cheeks continued to blush immensely. "Ignore them," he advised as if it was this easy, not knowing what Reina already experienced with a person Guzman hated.

Ander chuckled and closed his locker as well, joining in Guzman's advise. "Yeah, you don't need no man," he sassed gently, Reina tilting her head to a side as Ander wrapped an arm around her shoulders, such move warming Reina. "Let's go to class."

Reina exhaled and nodded, but Guzman wasn't quick to let them go, turning to the ex-couple, now turned to best friends, still soulmates. "Ander," the blond mused before speaking. "I think... you should lay off Omar a bit."

The redhead didn't have to ask what happened to know Ander was probably pushing Omar away because of his leukemia, the girl frowning as Ander stiffed next to her, still listening to his best friend. "Why?" the guy asked curiously, Guzman smiling as Reina looked at the blond gently, realizing he truly changed during the past year.

"Do you know how lucky you are to have someone who's always there for you?" Guzman asked gently, Reina placing her head on Ander's shoulder to support the boy, but also she agreed with Guzman, knowing she blew her chance with Valerio, what to talk about Polo. "Don't blow it, dude."

Ander listened with a face before nodding so Reina moved to walk to class, the guy following as he still held his arm wrapped around her shoulders. "Since when is Guzman so sentimental?" she asked quietly, noticing Guzman talk with Lu. Ander didn't answer and mused, suddenly feeling pained. "Hey... You'll be fine."

Reina then unwrapped his arm, knowing his muscles were aching even if it was a simple position to hold onto. She fixed his jacket so Ander chuckled all of a sudden, not even upset anymore. "It's like nothing has changed."

The redhead blushed slightly, patting his cheek playfully. "I don't have a Valentine so sorry if I'm being clingy," she joked dryly and went to sit, Ander smiling and sitting next to her.

The lesson started, but Reina had a difficult time focusing, having to sit in the same class as Valerio. She tried to make sense of what was being said, but her mind traveled to different places, somewhere nicer and warmer, and after thinking about it Reina began to daydream.

Reina found herself in the countrysides of Italy, owning a farmhouse as she grew a huge garden, similar to what Mateo had in his backyard. She was happy there, had her family and friends, she had a man who loved her. Whether it was Valerio or someone else Reina didn't know, but the feeling lingered on someone nice and supportive.

It has been a while Reina had imagined her future like this, but it didn't mean it wasn't nice. On the contrary, Reina felt like she had found her old self again, but a better version. The girl smiled to herself gently, Ander confused as to what she was thinking about.

Suddenly, all of her positive thoughts got replaced with Azucena entering the class, apologizing to the teacher for interrupting. Her eyes landed on Rebeca, who sat in the front with Samuel, the woman holding a paper of some sort. "Rebeca, would you come, please?" the woman asked gently, Reina getting a bad feeling.