URANUS PROBE

Urfan was grinning manically, ignoring the entirety of the 12Gs of force crushing him into the intertia dampening couch which was barely keeping him from being smashed into an amorphous pile off green goo.

His spacecraft, the Uranus PROBE, had been enroute to a gravitational slingshot manuevour when Urfan suddenly had an inexplicable urge detach his engines while they were at full burn and because of his unique personal traits of being both the most courageous and asinine Kerbal alive, exactly why he was selected for this suicide mission, he gave in to that impulse, disregarding that his ship was in low orbit with a ~2200 km/min velocity.

The two MK IV Solid Boosters, fresh from Jebedaiah's Junkyard, were detached forcefully from the Uranus PROBE using small, shaped charges, and as such, their trajectories were drastically altered, causing them to thrust into Urfan's spacecraft at the speed of low orbit before exploding and turning the main body of the craft into a smothering ball of flame.

The explosion had knocked the spacecraft of course, back into the atmosphere with a dizzying speed, causing the air under the spacecraft to rapidly compress into plasma, creating an ethereal glow to surround the spacecraft.

Urfan was ecstatic, this all felt like a dream to his bean sized brain but even a jellyfish would have realized the danger of hurtling through the upper stratosphere at 8Gs while the main body of your spacecraft was already on fire. This, compounded with the lower X171 Liquid fuel compartment exploding made Urfan suddenly freeze with fright, the fear apparent in his lidless eyes, as if something had gone terribly wrong, before he went back to grinning like a fool, the final dredges of intelligence denying these new revelations. Right before the Uranus PROBE's main body exploded, driving shrapnel through the command pod and fittingly, into Urfan's anus even as it was swallowed by a growing ball of flame, Urfan was killed instantly, his brain not even receiving the nerve impulses from hid anus. It was not a good idea to perform reentry with fuel on board.