𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

The first song was played, and from what McKenna has seen from the track list, it was Golden. It was a happy, upbeat song, and McKenna was excited to hear the lyrics.

Harry was nervous, McKenna could tell. From where she was standing, she could see his hands shaking, nerves surging through his bloodstream as he debuts his album live.

Even though his album was only released a few hours ago, fans seemed to have already memorized and learned the lyrics, singing the song back to him.

McKenna was dancing along with Gemma and Harry's mom, but she suddenly froze when she heard Harry sing a line she knew she's heard before.

"'I don't wanna be alone', you said 'I don't wanna be alone.' When it ends, don't wanna let you know. 'I don't wanna be alone.'" Her sudden abrupt made Gemma look at her with furrowed brows.

"You okay?" Gemma asked, which made McKenna snap back from her thoughts, turning to Gemma with a wary smile.

"Peachy." She mentioned, shaking her head as if to rid herself of her thoughts, she turns back to the stage where Harry was almost done with the song.

"I know that you're scared because I'm so open. You're so golden." Harry sang, and with these words, McKenna's tears started to flow down to her cheeks, collecting on the swell of her collarbones as the lyrics started to sink in.

As narcissistic as it's going to sound, She was Golden. McKenna remembered the exact words she told Harry the day they were at the beach after everything that happened with Dylan.

With the tears still streaming down her face, she looks at Anne who was grinning widely at her, and Gemma who had a smirk on her face. Gemma leans closer to whisper in McKenna's ear, arm thrown over McKenna's shoulder as she whisper's, "This is only the beginning."

Harry's three favorite girls continued dancing along as he sang Watermelon Sugar, Adore You, and Light's Up. Not letting Harry's obvious lyric changes fly over their heads as Anne and Gemma grin and smirk at McKenna when Harry said: "I want Kenna's belly," "She didn't have to say she loves me, She didn't have to say nothing, She already said she was mine", and,"Baby I adore you, and it's the only thing I'll ever do."

As soon as Light's Up ended, Harry grabbed his guitar, the guitar Mckenna had given him as a birthday gift 10 months ago, it was an acoustic Martin D-28 guitar that she had her good friends Simon and Nikolai hand paint.

The familiar guitar chords play across the arena, finally registering to McKenna that this was Cherry, and she was about to cry (again), because she knew how important this song was to the both of them.

"Don't you call him baby, we're not talking lately. Don't you call him what you used to call me." Harry sang, and the whole arena was quiet, intently listening to Harry as he poured out his emotions into this song.

"Does he take you walking around his parents gallery?" He sang, making McKenna's chest tighten as she was reminded of how Dylan had broken her. But that was soon changed because Harry entered her life again, and he helped her back up.

The song finished, but before the crowd could cheer, a voice recording started to play across the arena.

"Bonjour!" The voice rang out the arena, and McKenna's eyes widened. She recognized this as her own voice, and before she could even speak up, the voice recording continued.

"Tu dors? Je viens de me réveiller. On a exploré, on pourrait aller à la plage-" The voice cut off, the last three syllables repeated.

"Parfait! Harry!" Was the last two words before the recording was cut off. McKenna's eyes widened, not fully registering that it was her voice that played across the arena. She turned to Anne and Gemma who were smirking at her.