Kya?? Meri nhi!! Tera hei.

He scrolled down to the other side and picked up the phone.

Yes! Sidharth here.

He spoke with a dominant tone.

Ooh! I am a little unwell, so please cancel all the meetings.

He ended the call after a couple of words and searched for Shehnaaz, who was missing in his bed. He went to her room and giggled seeing her cursing herself as she was late today.
He went towards her and caged her in his embrace.

Sidharth!! Chodna!! Ek tho pehle hi late hei! Aur tune tho subah subah choot bhi bol diya!

She complained.

Meine??? Meine kya kiya baby???

He asked resting his head on her shoulder.

She turned towards him and shown him, her phone which had 3 missed calls from Dhyan. And Sidharth rolled his eyes taking his hands away from her.

Tujhe pata bhi hei? Hameim project submit karna hei in a month.. Bachara Dhyan! Wo akele subah subah library jaake saara kaam kar raha hei... Aur ek meim?? Meim apni boyfriend se chipakke so rahi dhi!

She continued her blabbering, while he interrupted her.

Waah!! Bachara and all!! Sahi hei sahi hei!! Ek meim yaha saare meetings cancel karkke tere saat time spent karna chahta hu, aur wo, jo apne liye project kar raha hei, woh bachara!! Teek hi hei!!

He said making an angry pout and sat on her bed. She went silent for a moment and then continued.

Tujhe kya khaarish dha meetings cancel karne ka?? Ek baar mujhse pooch leta!! Mujhe tho jaana hi padega Sidharth! Project hei! Woh akela kaise sambhalega sub kuch??

He felt a pinch on his heart and looked down. She had came to Delhi only for him, and now her priority was some stupid project, which needed to be submitted only after a month. He didn't wait to hear more from her. He closed the door making a thud while leaving the room.

She immediately felt guilty for her words, she knew that she has disappointed him. She diverted her attention to her phone as it rang again.

Shehnaaz, tu aa rahi hei na??

Dhyan asked from the other end without patience.

Wo.. Dhyan... Meim soch rahi dhi ki aaj leave lelu..

Kyun????

Wo.. Bass kuch tabiyat teek nhi hei.

Lekin Sana, Sir ne tho aaj hi abstract submit karne ko bola hei.. Teek hei, tum rest karlo waha... Meim wahi aata hu.

Shehnaaz widened her eyes in shock and spoke instantly. She couldn't invite him to Sidharth's house, nor to her house as Sidharth would be angry.

Nhi nhi.. Meim aati hu dhodi der meim.

...

She dressed up in a t shirt and shorts and walked through the corridor to find Sidharth. She walked through the corridor and peeped into a room hearing some noise of punching something. She was shocked  seeing him punching on a bag and that too shirtless.

She gulped a little saliva as he raised his head to look at her.

She cleared her throat and spoke.

Wo... Meim.. Oh! Meim nikal rahi hu college keliye. I will try to come back soon.

He didn't respond and continued what he was doing. Shehnaaz shook her head in disappointment and left from there.