•It wasn't me | Yeonjun•

-Y/N's POV-

22:57

It was a rainy night, and I was scrolling through my phone while laying down on the couch. Yeonjun will be home soon, and I decided to wait for him. He's been pretty busy these days, and I understand. Because he's a busy businessman. We've been together for a year, And I'm so lucky to have him.

I screamed as the lightning was so scary, I shut my phone off and covered myself with a blanket. I closed my eyes as I heard the loud thunder outside. Suddenly, I heard a thud outside the corridor. It must be Yeonjun I thought. Footsteps were heard as the person came closer.

Knock knock

It's Yeonjun, I breathed. Finally, he's here.
I took my phone with me and put it inside my pants' pocket. I walked towards the door and unlocked it. The corridor was dark, and there was a tall figure. I looked up to see his face. And yes it was the person whom I was waiting for. He gave me an apologetic smile as he bent down to kiss my forehead.

"Yeonjun, finally..." I smiled. "What took you so long?" I asked.

He led me inside, and shut the door.

"There's a traffic," he answered as he took of his coat. "But don't worry, I'm here." he smiled. I smiled back and made my way to the kitchen.

I reheated the food that I made for Yeonjun, and then I washed some of the dishes in the sink.

"Yeonjun, I made you dinner!" I half shouted for him to hear from the other side.

No answer.

"Yeonjun?" I asked brows confused.

Still no answer.

Maybe he's in the toilet, I thought. I continued to wash the cups and utensils. All of a sudden, I heard a groan. I turned my head to the direction where it came from. From my view, I could see a figure on the bed. I put down the plate that I was washing, and made my way to the room.

"Yeonjun, I made you-" I stopped talking when I saw him sprawled up on the bed. I nodded my head slowly and went back straight to the kitchen.

He must be so tired, I thought to myself.

23:24

I then proceeded to wash the left over plates in the sink. As I was washing a plate, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I washed my hands and wiped it using a towel. Then, I fished my phone out of my pocket. I turned it on and on the screen was a notification. I typed in the password and opened kakao talk.

Yeonjunie💗

>Babe, I think I'll be coming home late. There's a goddamn traffic.
23:24

He's home already isn't he? I thought to myself. Yeonjun's asleep now. I reacted with a thumbs up to his message and shut my phone.

ting!

I looked at the screen and saw

2 new notifications

I unlocked my phone and opened the app again.

Yeonjunie💗

>Babe pls don't be mad, but i think i won't be home tonight. The flood is so high and i think the car won't be able to pass through it.
23:25

>don't wait for me, go to sleep! I'll see you in the morning! I love you!❤️
23:25

I widened my eyes as I read everything. Yeonjun's asleep and he's home and I'm not kidding. I peeked through the kitchen to see him sound asleep in our bed. I got creeped out, so to make sure, I messaged Yeonjun.

Yeonjun where are you?<
23:26
seen

>I'm at Beomgyu's house, I decided to stay the night here since it's raining heavily, why?
23:26