Everyday is something new.

Começar do início

"For the third time, No" he said.

"But Babe, why?" she asked him as she now stuck her bottom lip out and pouted at him.

Jughead smirks, he knows he can't really say no to her, but he does enjoy watching her beg. He will give in eventually.

"Jones, stop it." Toni said.

Jughead arches his brow at her, then he sees Pea pick her up and throw her over his shoulder. This is the easiest way to make Toni mad. She hates being helpless.

"Put me down." Toni yelled.

"Nah, little bit" Pea chuckled. "You need to behave," he adds.

The whole cafeteria is watching them. It's nothing serious. They are being playful with each other but by the looks on everyone's faces you thought they were murdering someone.

Cheryl walks over to Pea. "Sweet Pea my dear. Can you please stop the man handling the love of my life? Before the bottoms of my Louboutins leave an imprint on your balls." She spoke as calmly as she could.

Pea puts Toni down immediately, Cheryl is one not to mess with and not a threat he wants to challenge.

Jughead does not heed her warning, he smiles and gets up and picks Toni up, this time throwing her over his shoulder now.

"God damn it, put me down." Toni yelled, getting easily agitated.

Mr. Muller walks over to their table. "Gentleman, put the lady down and follow me please." he said.

"Shit." Jughead mutters under his breath.

Toni and Cheryl start to laugh.

"That's what you assholes get." Toni said as she pulled Betty with her and the three of them left,

Jughead glares at the Bulldogs table. He knows they are responsible for this.

They walk down the hallway towards the principal's office. "We were just playing, it was harmless fun." Jughead said, knowing it wouldn't do any good.

"It is not an appropriate activity for school grounds." Mr. Muller said.

"Whatever." Pea said as he rolled his eyes, he had seen much worse.

When they arrive at the principal's office, Mr. Muller tells Mr. Weatherbee everything that has occurred.

He sits them down. "Mr. Jones, you should know better." he said.

"I'm sorry for my actions. It should have never happened. We took it too far." Jughead said. He really didn't mean it. He was just trying to appease him.

"Mmhmm" Mr. Weatherbee said as he started to type something on the computer that was in front of him. "Unfortunately this isn't the first incident with you Mr. Jones" he said.

Jughead said nothing.

"Mr. Forgety, Mr. Nunez you will have in school suspension for the remainder of the week" he said, "As for you Mr. Jones you will have a one week suspension" he adds.

Jughead isn't surprised by this at all.

"This is bullshit," Pea said.

"Not now," Jughead said as he shook his head at Pea. He needed him to calm down. They couldn't have any more nonsense on their school record.

"Remember gentleman, there are always consequences to actions" Mr. Weatherbee said.

Jughead rolled his eyes as he got up and left, while the others followed. "I'll see you after school" he said, as he went to his locker, grabbed his bag, pulled out his phone and sent a text.