4

Sam POV
I woke up to the sun hitting me and I looked around and noticed where I am. I sighed and looked at the clock , it was 6:45 and I quickly got up and Colby was still sleep and I didn't want to wake him up. I quickly changed and ran out of there but before I could I saw Brennen I tried avoiding him but he asked "Oh Sam it's fine I'll take you to school." I looked at him and said "No I'm good" I said running out of there. As I ran to the exit I saw a paparazzi and they all looked at me and realized that I'm sweaty and my clothes are all wrinkled and they all widened their eyes and ran to me asking what I was doing in the Brocks house but I just ran pass them. I finally got out of there and I got tired and I just decided not to go school because I just can't take it . I let someone take my virginity and of course it had to be one of the famous boys . Once I got home , my dad wasn't there and thank god he wasn't he wouldve asked where I was. I just through my backpack across the room and just fell on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

Brennen POV
As I heard someone running in the hallway I thought it was Colby but it was just Sam I asked that I would take him to school but he declined. I ran to the door and looked out the window and saw the paparazzi "Damn it" I said knowing there gonna be nosey as hell and ask who he is and does he know my brother or me. I kept looking and thank god I saw Sam run right pass them. I nodded and walked to my little brothers room and woke him up for school he mumbled and pushed me. I groaned annoyed "COLBY WAKE UP for school" he opened his eyes and stretched and he looked around . "If your looking for Sam he's not here he just left , I asked him if he wanted a ride to school but he declined" I said shrugging , he rolled his eyes and got up "I don't why you offered him one he's just a useless piece shit and will never be anything" He said while fixing his hair. I leaned on the wall and said "Well he is something" Colby looked at me with questioning face. I smirked and said "yours" he scoffed and changed into his black buttoned up long sleeve shirt, black pants and black shoes.
"You know little brother Sam left here terrified and it makes me think what you did to him" I said smirking , Colby looked at me and replied, "Brennen we both know what I did to him and I'm glad he's gone anyway". "OH really , then you won't mind if I tell Katrina what happened and I know she won't be to happy to hear that, you know Colby you can't just use someone for you just to feel good and yes you can bring Sam here as A FRIEND but as your sex toy No as long as your living under my roof he will not be coming back here for you to fuck him and if you don't listen to my rules , I will call father personally and he won't to be happy and also since it's a boy"He looked at me so angry "Fuck you brennen I can do whatever I want so if I want to fuck Sam I can" He said . I just had enough of his childish acts and grabbed his arm "Come on I'm taking you to school"He looked at me annoyed but once we got there I said "Bye little brother have a nice day at school" He rolled his eyes and opened the door and once that door opened so many girls squealed screaming "Omg its Colby he's so hot and his big brother Brennen , I love you guys" I winked at one the girls but little did they know I wasn't interested in them. After that I drove to work and yes I'm old enough I'm only 22 and I work as a buisness man.

Colby POV
I arrived at my school and saw fan girls fan gilding over me. I walked to class mad as fuck 'who the fuck does he think is I'll fuck whoever I want but since he did say I can't fuck Sam in his house but not any other place, I will have him moaning and begging for me to never stop, Katrina's not even as close as tight to Sam is' I started get horny and walked to class and saw no sign of Sam. I shrugged it off and sat down in my seat.
Hope you guys enjoyed , Please my story will get better just trust the process😁