She was fun, loud, and strong. I did everything for her, but when it came down to being with me forever, she disappeared. Lottie broke me that night and I don't know if I could do this again," Ryker revealed.

"You still love her?" Mary couldn't hide the hurt in her voice.

"No," Ryker said immediately. "I'm saying I'm broken, Mary. I don't know if I could do this."

Mary understood then.

He was afraid to open himself up.

She took a step toward him. Placing a hand on his arm, she wanted his full attention.

"I'm scared too," she whispered. "What I feel for you—it's like a fast current. I can't stop even if I tried."

Mary's hand slid up his arms to his shoulder and then to his neck. Ryker shook his head in protest. She stopped him by placing another hand on the other side of his neck.

"Look at me, Ryker," Mary urged.

His eyes lifted to look at her. Mary stood on her tiptoes and captured his lips. Smothering any protest, any worries, and running thoughts in his mind. Her hand stroked the side of his face, loving the feel of his stubble against her palm. The kiss was gentle, soft, and assuring. She didn't force but gave only what he asked for. She wanted him to know that she'll go at his pace.

Mary felt his hands on her waist, pulling her closer to his body.

Ryker started kissing her back while one of his hand slid around her back and into her hair.

Kissing him does a little something to her heart. It sends a million butterflies through her stomach. It makes her knees week and insides shiver with need.

Ryker broke the kiss to look down at her.

Mary has fallen deep. How could she not?

Ryker looked like a sexy biker. Rough all around but all soft inside. The medium-length taper fade cut only made him look more like a bad boy.  Especially with that stubble beard that she felt against her skin. It drove her crazy.

Then there were those hazel eyes. Dark and solemn but wounded. If what he said was true, she wanted to be the first to soothe the pain and replace all those broken pieces with love and care. She knew his pain all too well. Rejection hurts.

The only question was would he let her?

Ryker's lips captured hers. It rid all thoughts from her mind.

His kiss was one flooded with a passion that ignites a primal desire inside her. It was a silent promise of craving and pleasure.

The kiss grew in urgency and together Mary followed his lead. Her tongue flickering out to play with his.

Ryker growled deep in his chest. She trembled in his arms.

Rain pitter-patter against the glass window. Lightning flashed and thundered across the sky. However, the noise was drowned out with the feel of their lips and their beating hearts.

Ryker broke the kiss first to brush little kisses on her jawline before dipping to the curve of her neck. Mary released a breathless sound and clung onto him.

"Mary...what are you doing to me?" He whispered huskily.

She could ask him the same thing.

Ryker turned her around in his arms so that her back was pressed to his front. His lips continued its descent down the curve of her neck.

Mary could feel his hard length pressed to her bottom.

"Can I?" He asked.

She knew what he wanted. He was asking for permission to do more than just kissing. Unable to speak, she nodded.

Instantly, she felt his hand slid into her pants and cupped her. Mary bit her bottom lip just as he stuck two fingers inside her. Pumping and stretching her slowly at first.

Ryker held her up with one arm. Controlling and holding her so close to his large body. Her insides were a puddle. She clenched his pumping fingers.

He could feel how close she was to the edge. Her whimpers turned breathless and quick. Removing his fingers, he turned her around to capture her lips again. Moving to remove her hair tie to allow her hair to drop down to her shoulders. Then, he unbuttoned her chef's jacket at the top before pulling down her tank top. He didn't even bother removing everything. He only peeled what he needed to gain access to her breasts.

Once he freed her breasts, he fell back onto the bench before dragging her between his legs. His mouth latching onto one breast. Her hands ran through his hair. Holding him close to her breasts.

He slid the tip of his tongue around her nipple before flicking it.

It was the last straw for Mary. He teased her enough. Her hands tugged at his hair hard.

The next second he had her twisted around again. She tried to look back but Ryker wouldn't allow it. She heard unzipping before he pulled down her pants halfway and down into his lap. He stopped though when the tip of him touched her entrance. It was only a second though.

The next second, he pulled her down onto his lap completely. It was the best feeling ever. Hitting her in places she couldn't even dream of. He wrapped one arm around her front and pulled her back to rest on his chest. Slowly, he pulled out and in.

It was like he was taking his time. He wanted to savor every movement, every sensation, and moan from her. Mary could hear his hard breathing. So, she wasn't the only one going crazy over all the feels. He might be acting like he was in control but she could feel how much he was liking this. The way his arm was tight around her upper body and the way he breathed unevenly made Mary feel desired and cared for.

Her heart ached.

"Ryker, please."

His arm that held her upper body tightened as he increased his pace. Pummeling into her so quick and deep. She never wanted him to stop.

"Fuck, Mary," he growled.

Standing up, he held her close and swapped their position. She was bent over with her hands on the seat. He stood from behind and took her hard that her body shook. It also drove Mary closer to the edge. Her back arched and she tried to wiggle away because it was all coming too fast and she wasn't prepared for the incoming orgasm but Ryker's grip on her hips was firm.

He pulled out and slammed back into the hilt.

She cried out his name as she fell over the edge. Her body shook so hard. All the while, Ryker didn't stop his pace. He made sure she received the best orgasm she ever had. Then he pulled out and spilled his seed onto her backside.

When he was done, he wiped her down as much as he can with the napkins she brought. They finished getting dressed. It was still raining hard outside.

Mary fixed the last of her buttons before looking up at Ryker who was already looking at her.

When she did look at him though, he placed a hand at the back of her nape and pulled her in for a hard kiss. Her heart skipped several beats and her stomach performed jumps.

There was no use in fighting their attraction. Ryker wanted her. He just needed to find the right time to tell her this. Because through all this, one thing was for sure clear for him.

He couldn't let Mary go. She was going to be his one way or another.