Forbidden Love (Seonghwa x reader)

Thunder rumbles in the sky and lightning flashes in the clouds, as you let out a loud moan of ecstasy while your lover passionately makes love to you, his hard length stretching your silky walls, bringing you closer to your climax

The smooth blades of grass tickle your skin as your body moves in sink with his. His soft hand travel down along your thigh, his fingertips brushing your burning flesh making you meowl onto his feverish kiss. He lifts your leg around his waist, granting him a better angle to give you all the pleasure you deserve.

As he attaches his mouth to your nipple to tease your sensitive flesh with his tongue, you let out a cry of pleasure, clenching around his throbbing member and reaching your high. It took merely a few more erratic thrusts for him to come undone, the thunder roars and lightning strikes at the same time as he groans, releasing his seeds into your velvet core.

Your lover laid sweet kisses along your neck and shoulder before he rolled on his back heavily panting. As the sky started to clear-up, you rushed to gather your clothes and dressed back up. Your lover's piercing eyes linger on you and his blissful stated quickly changed into a frown.

"Are you such in a hurry to leave me?" he asked, his sweet voice sounding slightly irritated.

"Don't pretend like this is anything more than what it is Seonghwa" you replied bluntly, raising the last strap of your dress on your shoulder, and getting up.

"And what is this?" he asked eyebrows furrowed before getting up to put his pants on. You rolled your eyes gathering your things

"You really want me to say it?" you asked cocking an eyebrow, he walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into a lustful kiss.

"Is it so bad that I'd like this to be more?"

His eyes sparkled with lightning energy; it made your inside twitch. You pulled away from him and chuckled at his question.

"Don't be ridiculous Hwa. A lightning demon being in love with an angel? It can't be" you scoffed.

"Why? Why can't it be?" he yelled, lightning stroke at the same time making you yelp in surprise. His lips found yours in a heated kiss. "You can't even fathom how grand my love his for you Y/N" he said tucking a small string of hair behind your ear. His thumb brushed the contour of your face while his dazzling eyes studying yours.

All flustered, you shivered under his touch. You looked into his piercing eyes, those perfect amber eyes shimmering with pure energy. You were deeply in love with him, but you knew your love was impossible. You were an angel and he was a demon; this was forbidden by the great council. As much as you loved him, Seonghwa had to go back in hell.

"S-Seonghwa, I love you! Truly! But you know we cannot be together. I can't even imagine the punishment we would receive. The council would be furious if they knew about us."

The demon sighed; the sky started to rumble as sadness surrounded him. Even if he didn't want to admit it, he knew too well, he had to let you go. Brushing the rebel hair from your face, he smiled softly:

"Promise me you'll come back soon" he leaned his forehead on your, taking your delicious sent in. You smiled back at him, your gentle hands slowly roaming on his tone chest to impregnate your touch with the warmth of his skin.

"I promise my love!"

Seonghwa kissed you again, his strong arms pulling you as close as he could against him. The caw of a dark crow announcing someone from the council was looking for you, startled both of you.

You unwillingly pulled away from his embrace and quickly made your way to the portal leading back to your land. You looked back at your lover and gave him a loving smile before you disappeared through the magic circle.

Lightning ripped the sky as Seonghwa moaned in frustration. He was deeply sick of this impossible heartache he was feeling every time you two had to separate. As he slowly walked back to hell, the demon swore to himself, this was the last time you two had to separate. He looked toward the portal and thunder rumbled above him:

"Soon we'll be together my love, until the end of time!"

@NinaMinaatje made the very beautiful edit of Seonghwa