snow (fluff)

a/n ok so umm sorry i havent uptated my mental health has been really bad but it snowed were i live so here (even though i live in a desret like for real i live in a semi-desert and it only october i also began this on the 28)

hajime woke up that morning he looked out side and there was snow on the ground the house was cold frezzing actually. He got up went to the closet and got some more blankets and put them over komeada then walked to the kitchen and made hot chocolate for him and his beloved then walked back to his shared room with komeada "morning hinata-kun" (a/n i forgot how to spell hinata for a second) komeada said now awake "oh! morning komeada i made some hot chocolate if you would like some" hajime walked to the bed and put the hot chocolate on the bed side table (the table is on komeada's side of the bed) the albino grabbed a cup of the hot liquid and took a sip then burnt his tounge (how do u spell) "komeada let it cool down a little bit" hajime looked at his boyfriend "ya i know but what if i let it cool for to long and then it turns into cold hot chocolate" said komeada in a whiny tone "then wouldent it be chocolate milk" questioned hinata (a/n i had this exact conversation with my gf) "mm i guess your right" said komeada looking out the window he always loved snowy weather or rainy when komeada was younger he would go outside and play in the snow or rain or just stay inside and read a book is calmed him.

"hey uh komeada do you wanna go watch some movies in the living room" said hajime in a soothing tone "i would love to hajime" said komeda as he grabed a blanket and run to the living room hajime grabbed nagito's and his own cup of hot coco and went to sit on the couch with his beloved by the time he had got there komeda had already picked a movie (it was frozen) hajime layed down on the couch and komeda coverd the two with the blanket's and they juat stayed there in comfertable silence.

word count 381 

i was listening to only mother mother while writting this