Princess Maschenny scorned, "Well, aren't you something?"

Nodding confidently to herself, an almost instant reply came about, "That's what the King thinks so, too."

"You sound as if you're not so fond of him yourself, calling him a title instead of father," the cynical princess pointed out. The heads of Sunflora's subordinates not the least intimidated by the words of another princess.

"Well, you know, it'll get awkward," the Hendo Lok princess reasoned, almost giggling to herself and her men, which in turn smiled behind her as a reaction.

Maschenny bursted out in laughter. "Do it then. My Yellow May, Adori's Golden November, Hagipherione's Red October. It's all so easy for you that you don't even need to play the game the rest of us are. So which game are you playing?"

"Not a losing game." The smiles that were absent between the pair resurfaced first on Sunflora's sun-kissed skin.

"Your hair's gotten longer," Maschenny suddenly diverted.

Twirling a strand from her golden mane, the subject's grin transferred to the older princess.

"Well, it's been a while since we last met," she noted. "But normally you'd tell your sister that first."

When I paid attention, I noticed you suddenly became close to me. But somehow, I feel like I'm still myself. I'm behaving normally. How can this be?

"Do you know how Sunflora became the RED Commander?" Maschenny asked Kallavan once it was only the two of them.

Straightening his stance, Jahad's follower cleared his throat, "If I'm not mistaken, Princess, His Majesty King Jahad himself came to the 133rd Floor to convince Princess Sunflora to ascend to the 134th Floor."

"It was the first time in centuries my father left the top of the Tower. Then right when she became a Ranker, the Rainbow Undecimber that's been left untouched for all the Tower's length in eternity was just there waiting for her. The first part of the rumors say she became the Commander of RED through our father's recommendation, but the members aren't exactly famous for being loyal, either. The second part is way more interesting; something that'd only be applicable to Sunflora."

"And that is, Princess?" Kallavan inquired the entertained royal.

Putting her left hand over her right forearm as if to put out goosebumps, she continued, "She killed the former Commander and told everyone who had a problem with her to come at her."

The other party remained silent.

"I don't really understand her, but being a Spear Bearer from the Khun Family and her a Defender from the Hendo Lok Family, we've fought at the battlefield together before. That's not just a few loose screws. But those schizos from RED have a big deal of initiative, unlike you guys from the Army. Seriously, what does Adori do to her soldiers, babysit them? In the face of an enemy, Sunflora's psychos don't even have the basic survival instinct of a human being. They're crazy alright, but if they ever feel fear, that's at the thought of not finishing a mission she gave them. As they say, she's a wall of iron. And the only thing she cares about is our father. There must be something about that Irregular if Sunflora let him live. I thought you should know, since you'll probably face him."

Wolhaiksong 77th Floor, 1 Year Prior to the Twenty-Fifth Bam Boarding the Hell Train

"I don't see anything in that Irregular," Sunflora continued smashing the buttons of the game machine.

"His face! His face is a national treasure in the making!" Yuri threw the basketball she held a bit too hard, destroying the one she was playing at.