The perfect date

(Quick note before you read I'm only doing these because they help me and I'm hoping they help you to enjoy!)your Keigo had gone back to work so you were yet again left alone you felt stronger and better but still missing him. You have been rubbing his feather a lot to have a piece of him with you. He understands this and when he can responds by moving his feather to your cheek or nose. You try your best to stay connected by calling him every night but a piece of you still wants more and feels like it's not enough. You try to push this away because you know he's trying his best. This night in particular was hard you tried making one of his favorite things for dinner hoping it would make you feel better but in the end it made you feel worse. You again went to the roof tears rolling down your cheeks. You keep looking at your phone expecting a call from Keigo but again no notifications. You push his feather to your nose hoping it would help but his scent just left you in pieces. You usually try not to get any water or tears on his feather but tonight it was to much to handle and end up sobbing on his feather. After calming down a bit you decide you should go inside and clean up the kitchen. You go back in your bedroom and pull out hawks jacket and wrap it around yourself. You take in the smell of him on his jacket with tears slowly running down your cheeks. You walk downstairs to your surprise you see those familiar bright red wings and messy hair. You run over without him even noting and embrace him in your arms.
   "Hey baby bird I didn't even notice you" he says in a shocked but hyped up tone.
    He wraps his arms around you and holds you tighter.
     "I missed you dumb bird" you say laughing a little with tears still running down your cheeks.
    "I missed you to baby bird" he says wiping your tears and kissing your forehead.
    A smile creeps across your face putting your forehead on his
     "Now baby bird I know your upset I'm sorry I should've went up when I felt how many tears you were dropping onto my feather but I wanted to surprise you." He says in a sad yet loving tone.
    You rub your thumb on his cheek
       "Well this is a good surprise I've been trying my best but I missed you a lot today especially because I cooke-"
    He cut you off putting his finger to your lips quieting you.
    "It was really good baby bird I saw it when I walked in and as you see from the damage the food on the mission had no where close to what you cooked."
    Your smile grows bigger as you look behind him and see three empty Bowls as your eyes widen.
    "Wow you were definitely hungry" you laugh holding him closer taking in his scent.
   "Yea I was baby bird but I was thinking we could go on a date since my mission ended early"
   You look in his beautiful golden bright yellow eyes and nod you head yes. You go to get up and get ready when Keigo grabs your arm. You look back confused at why he won't let his strong grip on you go.
   "You don't need to change for me baby bird you look fine in that" he smiles pulling you back into his arms.
    A small blush rubs over your cheeks "but don't you think I should get ready since it's a date I should look nice for you."
   You try and wiggle out of his arms but his grip restraint on you is to tight.
   "You always look good baby bird you don't need to dress up just looking at you makes my heart race."
     He pulls your hand up and kisses it gently and softly. Your blush become even brighter as you look at the ground.
   Keigo laughs a little bit and pecks you on the cheek."Embarrassed are we now kid?"
      Your face turns bright red as you studied on your words " I uh- um no"
    Keigo smirks and cups your face and rubs your cheeks with his thumbs. You and Keigo have a amazing date and he makes you feel so loved and kept telling you how beautiful and amazing you are and you both fall asleep cuddling that night extremely happy to be in each others arms again.