"I guess you're right." I walk out holding two rice bowls. "But with the addition of my epic cooking!" I say proudly. I place them on the table and Nekomata-san laughs at my remark.

🐱🐱🐱

"What's you're favorite food?" I ask.

"Hmm.. I guess it would be (favorite food). Do you have any pets?" she responds.

"Grandpa has some crows at home."

"Really? What people said were true?"

"One question at a time, beautiful."

"Is this 21 questions?" she asked jokingly, I could see a pink tint on her cheeks from my choice of adjective.

"Sure. I think we could stretch it to 50 though... Never mind that, who's counting? Do you have a pet?"

"I do, a fish."

"Pfffttt AHAHAHAHHAHAHA."

"What's funny?" she says with a disheartened expression.

"That's so cute of you. What's its name?"

"I haven't named it yet. My friends fish gave birth to it and she forced me to take it, like a week ago. What position did you play in volleyball?"

"Setter. Why would your friend force you to take her fish's child?"

"She said I had no boyfriend so a fish will do."

🐱🐱🐱

Your POV

You look at your watch and frown at the time. "I think it's time for me to go.". You had promised your parents that you'd visit for dinner.

He opens the door for you and walks you out. Such a gentleman. Then you hear his yellow car, which was parked up the front, sound.

"Okay, let's go." Ukai says.

"Huh?" What is he talking about?

"I'll drive you." he said decisively.

"What? But it's a four hour drive." Is he serious?

"I don't mind the distance. Hop in." he opens the door to the passenger seat for you with a smile on his face.

"Thank you." you said as you got in the car.

"Hey, are you sure? I don't want to be troublesome. I'm totally fine with taking the bus." you asked when he got into the drivers seat and started the car, putting it on forward drive.

"I want to, actually. Don't worry about it." he holds out one of his hands.

"I really appreciate all of this." your small hands intertwine with his big ones, letting it go after a while because he'll need it to drive.

Sometime along the journey, you felt tired. Your eyelids grew heavy. Ukai-kun seemed to notice so he handed you a blanket from the back. "Here. Go ahead and get some sleep, you must be tired.".

"Thank you. I'll sleep for a while then." It was indeed an eventful day. You left Tokyo early in the morning to watch the match. Then you strolled around Miyagi for a couple of hours while waiting for Ukai-kun. It was all great but energy consuming. Well whatever, Ukai-kun's cooking was extremely delicious. Not to mention, I'm dating him now. You fell asleep in the middle of your contemplation.

🐱🐱🐱

Ukai's POV

Nekomata-san woke up as we were entering Tokyo. Just in time to direct me to where she was headed. I took multiple peeps while she was sleeping, which probably wasn't such a great idea since I was driving. She looked so delicate. Her hair was like silk against her face. I want to be with her more.

Now we were stopping beside a house with a plate inscribed with the name 'Nekomata' on the front. She fixed her self for a moment before facing me.

"Ukai-kun-"

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Nekomata-chan jumped before she could say anything else. Someone knocked against the window on her side.

"(name)-chan is that you?"

She rolled down her window. "Oh mom, hi! You scared me.".

"Who's your friend?"

"Ukai-kun was kind enough to drive me here."

"Good evening, Nekomata-san." I say from my spot with a kind smile. It looked like her smile widened. Gotta impress the in-laws.

"Ukai-kun, is it? Come in for dinner." Im not prepared to impress the in-laws.

A/n: This was a short one. Sorry for the late update 😞 But I'm posting the next chapter tomorrow 🥳 I love you all <3

(S4 part 2 discussions)

Btw... thoughts about Oikawa in the latest episode? 😳🤩

Thoughts about Kageyama praising Tanaka with pray hands? 😳😨🥺😭

Thoughts about how it's hard to notice that some of the major characters in the past seasons aren't really in the picture anymore, but when you do notice, the idea of it just makes you cry. 🥺😢😭