CHAPTER:2

WRITER'S POV:
Sometime passed by and the friendship of Rauf and Jade was becoming stronger .Also of Faik and Lilly .When faik first saw Lilly he couldn't take his eyes of Lilly.He fell in love with her .

JADE'S POV:
I was going to my classroom but someone texted me I saw the message and I was shocked .It was from my ex fiance', Mike.

MIKE: Jade my love I am Mike your fiancé remember me .you know what the day you broke up with me I started following you and now I know that you are in relationship with this famous guy Rauf Mirzaev in Moscow .But listen to me you bitch no one can take you from me you are only mine girl and whoever try to touch you I will kill him.So better to know from now so that you won't regret it later .
Your Love , Mike💜

When I read the text I was so scared i was out of my mind then i closed my phone and went to classroom I took my seat but I was so disturbed all day.

RAUF'S POV:
Jade was behaving strange today when she entered the class I was so worried about her I asked her if she was okay but she didn't answered me I am gonna ask her after class that why is she doing that .

JADE'S POV:
After home i went home without meeting rauf I was feeling so down I called Lilly to come to my house .After sometime she came and I told her all about Mike.

Lill' "I will break up with rauf because i don't want to put him in trouble and get hurt because of me," I said to Lilly crying so badly.

And promise me you won't tell anything to Rauf or Faik about this story , i added .

B...but j as Lilly was about to say but I cutted her off .

No buts lill' , don't you remember that story I told you about Mike, that he almost killed the boy because that boy just pranked mike by saying that I am his girlfriend.

And I don't want the same again with rauf because, I love him more than myself, I said crying more loudly

Lilly hugged me tightly and said "everything is gonna be fine soon don't lose hope please be strong "

Then after sometime Lilly left and I was alone in my home .

RAUF'S POV:
In my room lying on bed I was so worried and continuously thinking about Jade that why did she acted so strange today I texted her so many messages but she didn't replied I even called her couple of times but she didn't answered.

I was becoming more tensed about her so I told my mom everything and she said "you should go check on her ."

I grabbed my jacket and car keys and went to Jade's house .

I entered the house with the extra key jade gave me the other day
When I entered inside I went to Jade's room directly and I saw her sobbing .

Jade...Jade what happened? Why are you crying ?I went closer to her, and said .

When she saw me she immediately wiped her tears, and said "I am fine ,I am okay, don't come near to me"

"No you are not okay tell me why are you doing this you didn't even texted or called me", I yelled at her

Rauf, I want to tell you something
"I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU" jade said to me in cracking tone .

When i heard this I was so confused and heart broken as well

B...but jade why ? I can't live without you, I asked jade calmly.

"Because I am not good for you I can cause you troubles ",please leave me, said jade.

No! "How can you cause trouble for me?" .Tell me, I am not gonna leave you, I said to jade

"I can't tell you that Rauf", please leave me and there are thousands of other girls who can and will love you more than me ,
jade answered me disappointedly

"No! All of the other girls are not like you", jade please try to understand my love for you, I said back to her

"Enough talk Rauf, I am saying to leave me alone and find someone else for yourself", Jade screamed back at me

Then Rauf left jade crying and went back home .

┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻

Всем привет! 😃😃😃😃😃

Hope you are reading my story ❤!!!!