loud dinosaur

soo... i got tagged. but yk, i cant take a pic of the rules because uhmm... lowkey too lazy to so here, amma type it.

- If you get tagged, you have to make a new chapter, doesn't matter where. You can make a new book, It is totally up to you.

- In the chapter, you post the rules.

- You must say 13 things about yourself.

- You must tag 15 other people.

- The chapter must have a creative name.

- If you do not do this within a week of being tagged, the person who tagged you has to give you a punishment.

ayt so here I gooo.

1. I am a setter in volleyball. 

2. I am a female bisexual. 

3. I am a switch but I like to top.

4. I used to play badminton.

5. I am a hardcore weeaboo.

6. Rengoku is my only male crush. (BUT HE DOESNT EXIST HUHU Y^Y)

7. If I deem you as someone who I am very comfortable with, I'm as loud rengoko. (i'd probably start the convos with WASSSSAAAAAAAAP or a WUUUUUSSSSSGGGGGG)

8. I cry about Rengoku at least once a day.

9. I'm athletic.

10. I want to learn japanese but im learning chinese and im failing at it.

11. I am currently trying to achieve a deep male voice so I can have a chance on becoming a voice actor becomes it seems fun.

12. Possible genderfluidity.

13. I want a girlfriend.

here are the tags~

_sapiro_ UwU

ryzeltheweirdo 

raychanxx (HHAHAHAHA IK YOU DID THIS ALREADY BUT RISUDHFJDFH GOMEN SIS)

Hallahclouds

Mult-I-Shipper 

irexnicxx

punishment : gimme ur discord/insta and lets chat and become frens. (multi, irex, ryzel, and sanemi, yall are exceptions. give me 15 pics of rengoku being hot or cute as your punishment)

idk 15 people T^T and the others it's either I really don't wanna disturb them because they seem busy or because I'm not very close with them...

WAHHH I FORGOT TO TAG Katie_Gardenerx I DID ITTTTTT