Offender x Eyeless Jack

i'm re-writing each chapter, starting first to last. there will most likely be no more chapters to this book, so please do not comment with any more matchups, just put them on my other lemons book thats just allover fandoms.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Jacks POV

I was stalking my latest victim in the forest near the mansion. It was a hiker, I suppose. Jumping from tree to tree, I was as silent as the slight breeze. It was a male, around their mid-twenties. Looked healthy, and probably had some nice, delicious organs. He stopped to drink some water. Pouncing on him, I knocked him out by slamming his head on the rocky ground. I slid my scalpel out of my hoodie pocket, and quickly cut out his kidney, shoving it between my teeth, with the liquids dripping out my mouth while I chewed and swallowed. I felt kind, so I took out my needle and stitched the incision closed. I was jogging back to the mansion when I felt something grab my shoulder, and it wasn't a hand.

"Hey there.." a smooth, metallic sounding voice said behind me. "Care for a rose?.." I spun around, a tall creature that looked like Slender was looming over me, a wicked smile with razor-sharp teeth. My breathing became shallow and my fight or flight senses kicked in, but I took a deep breath to steady myself and caught a whiff of the rose he was holding in his tentacle-like arm. All of the sudden my body wasn't mine anymore.

"I'd love a rose.." I spoke, as my hand took the blood red rose and held it up to my nose. I smelt it, and became dizzy almost instantly. I tumbled over onto the hard earth and got knocked out.

When I woke, I was tied to a large bed with silk maroon sheets. I looked around, my arms and legs were tied to the posts of the bed with a strong rope. The room had flickering candles and a rosy scent. The smell wasn't what concerned me most, though. What concerned me was the same tall Slender being, sitting in a velvet chair in front of the bed. I was gagged. I wiggled around in my uncomfortable situation.

The being looked up at me, "Oh, lovely," He said in a smooth, deep, seductive tone. "You're awake, my new toy..." He extended one of his tendrils from his back and took off my gag.

"W-who are you?!" I stuttered.

"Who am I?.. You don't know?.. I'm offended.." He gawked at me. Offend.. That ringed a bell.

"Offenderman." I muttered. I'd heard small rumors about some of the strangely amazing pleasures he'd brought to a bit of the other Mansion dwellers. He looked up at me, and if he had eyes they would be full of lust. After thinking about what Offenderman did in his free time, I noticed a growing bulge in my pants. I couldn't cross my legs because they were obviously tied up, so my boner was free for him to see.

"Someone is happy to see me.." He murmured. He crawled off of his chair and onto the bed, using his long arms to slide down my pants. He licked my boxers where my boner was with his long, sandpaper-like tongue. I let out a small gasp as he slid down my boxers.

He started out rubbing it slowly. I whined, and whispered, "H-Holy shit..." He smiled. He nibbled with his razor teeth at my thighs, drawing a little blood. He rubbed his sand-paper tongue over the small, fresh wounds. Offender sucked on the area around my member, which causes me to gasp once he found my sweet-spot. He took my dick into his mouth, rubbing his tongue against it. Once I felt that knot in my stomach, he stopped. "K-keep going..!" I yelled.

"Now now, little Jack has to be patient. It's my turn now," He slid off his pants and his giant member only made me more desperate. It was gigantic, longer then my thigh, and thick too. He climbed up the bed and sat on my chest. It knocked the air right out of me. "Get ready to be face-fucked, my dear." He said in a teasing tone. He slid his hips forward and my unsuspecting mouth took him in. It went down my throat, and he moved his hips back and forth in a speedily increasing rhythm. He came inside my mouth, and the creamy white liquid slid down my throat. He got up off of the bed and cut  off my ropes with his tendrils. He then used his tentacles to flip me around and hold me in place. One of them put a rose in front of my face, enticing me to be put under it's pleasure-inducing trance.

Once all was ready, he ordered, "I want to hear you screaming my name.." He slammed his throbbing member inside me, making my insides burn and stretch. I screamed, "Oh, God! More... more," The influence  of the rose took over me. I still felt him repeatedly slam into me. He started going at an inhuman pace and I felt blood run down my thigh from my bleeding opening. I was filled with his cum when he finally reached his point. I screamed his name when I climaxed. "Did you enjoy it, my darling?" He asked. I panted, and nodded while under the influence of the velvet rose.