15

Jahsehs POV...
"Thank you." We said to the waiter.

We were seated and ordered and it was jade next to me and ski on the other side.

"Thanks for letting me sleep near you. I haven't slept that good in a while." I said to jade while ski was on his phone.

"It's not problem. I slept good too." She said smiling at me.

"Why don't y'all date already?" Ski said interrupting. "I mean you'll be cute as hell together!" Ski said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and felt my face burn up. Is it possibly for me to blush? I mean I'm a guy...

"Hey Jahseh." I heard.

I lift up my head and see geneva walking in. That thot.

"How about you not talk to my boyfriend?" Jade said interlocking our hands on the table.

At first I was confused but she gave me a look to play along.

"Yeah don't you see I'm chilling with my girl and my vro?" I said putting my arm around jade.

She looked at the both of us shocked then stormed away. She sat a few tables away from us and stared at us still.

"You dated really quick." Ski said teasing us.

"Thank you for that." I said to jade.

She just smiled and kept talking to ski. I looked at her and realized she didn't let go of my hand. She's probably just teasing geneva still.

Jades pov...
Do I let go?! I mean I don't want to let go because I think I'm starting to like Jahseh. Man screw it, I'm not letting go.

I think and hour passed and we're still waiting for ski to finish but it's cool because we're out of school already.

"Her big ol' heads still staring." Ski said.

I peaked over and seen her talking to her friend while looking over here.

"Good thing I'm done eating or else I would've lost my appetite." I laughed.

"I'm done already too." Jah said leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Ight I'm done now." Ski said smiling.