First Date

Cherri:
I still can't believe I'm actually going on a first date with Jack! Especially after what he did to James. Guys get so jealous around each other. O well. I still don't know what he has planned. I have figured out that we are going to the old school. Other than that: nothing.
I am wearing something that can be considered casual, or dressy. I have on a purple lace top, with a black cami underneath. I have a black mini skirt, with lace at the bottom. For the shoes, I went with black flats. Okay, so maybe not so casual. Instead of leaving my curly hair, I pull it into a tight fishtail braid. That should keep it out of the way.
"Cherri, you said you needed some advice?" my mom asks as she opens my bedroom door.
"Yea. You studied cosmetology in college, right?" I ask.
"Yes, I did. Do you want some makeup tips?"
"Or you could even do my makeup. Take your pick." I smile. She walks over to me, and grabs an eyeshadow brush.
"Let's see. You have emerald green eyes, so I will go with a brown eyeshadow. Maybe I can mix a little purple in there too." She applies the makeup to the lids of my eyes. "I don't think you need any blush, so let's skip to the lips." She pulls out a pale pink lipstick, and applies a light coating. She then chooses a gold color lipgloss, and puts some on over that. She steps back.
"You look absolutely beautiful!" she exclaims. I look into my mirror.
"Thanks mom!" I say as I hug her. When she leaves my room, the doorbell rings. I know there's no point in trying to get to the door first, so I concentrate on a grand entrance. I hear my mom talking as I approach the stairs.
"Jack! How have you been? Are your ribs better, sweetie?" He laughs.
"Yes! Uh, where's Cherri?" That's my cue. I take the first step down.
"Here!" I say. When I become visible, Jack's jaw drops.
"Cherri, you look...stunning!" He says. I feel myself blushing.
"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." I assure him. He straightens up.
"Yea?" he asks.
"Yea." I giggle. He's wearing a pale blue button up shirt, and dark jeans. He takes my hand, leads me to his car, and opens the door for me.
"Thanks!" I say as I get in.

Jack:
I back out of Cherri's driveway, and see her mom spying on us through the window. I smile at her sweetly. She notices, and closes the blinds back. As we are driving to the school, Cherri asks,
"So what are we going to the school for?"
"You'll see." is my reply. She rolls her eyes.
"Jack!" she moans.
"Impatient much?" I ask as I reach for her hand. She places hers in mine.
"Yes, yes I am." she says.
*at the old school*
I lead her into the run down, torn up building. I scheduled this date the day before they tear it down.
"You might want to look around, this is the last time you will ever see this place." I smirk. That and she needs to find a not from her frozen Romeo. She goes into room A.
"This is where so many things took place." she says. She walks over to the first desk in the middle row. "And this is where I sat!" She brushes her hands over the desk top. She walks back down the hallway, and heads toward the lockers. This is where I wanted her to go.
"This was my lock-" She opens the door, and my note falls out. She reads it, and looks at me with wide eyes.
"Jack, you need to take me home, now." I can hear panic in her voice. That's not what I thought would happen. "Now!" she screams. I see her eyes fill with tears.
"Babe, what's wrong?" I ask. She hands me the note. It says:
"Cherri,
Go home before its too late. Time is running out for your precious mother.
-P.B.
Ps: Come alone, or kiss Jack good bye." I drop the note in shock.
"Jack, take me home!" she screams.
"Okay, but I'm not letting you go alone! There's no way I'm letting this happen again. Pitch is here.