1.♥️The beginning of love ♥️

Date- April 2016,

You know from the very beginning, I was not the one that you see today. I was an intelligent fellow, all rounder. But as it is said no can be 100% perfect , some mistakes were still in me that time like Speaking fluent English was one of my weakness at that time. My Another weakness was mischief with things occasionally like doing something and happening something else. But things began to change when "she" came into my life. Let's start the story with going into the flashback.

                    ~~ Flashback  ~~.                         It was my first day in the middle school , I was in the sixth class. I had stepped inside the frRoshan ( one of my friends) called me. Ok. At least I was happy to see him, when none of my other friends were there.

" Aur Tushar kya haal hai" he asked me.
" Fine here. Aur Aaj kon kon aayega apne group se." I asked him seemingly interested.
" Sayad hum dono ke alawa koi na" he told me.
" Ok. Chal chalte hai. Class konsi hai vaise?" Maine पूछा।
"6 'J' corridor ke pass vali" he replied.

We were seated and talking to each other, when a new girl came into the class. This moment I couldn't describe in words I was almost out my control. She began to ask certain things about the school from our class monitor. I was feeling shy. But then assembled all my courage and overcome my fear. 

(Some people will think that I was feeling shy because I didn't use to talk with the girls. It was not my first attempt talking to a girl but talking to a new girl which means a good introduction in starting the whole conversation).
Anyway I gathered my courage and walked up to her. She now stared me at once and feeled that I wanted to ask something.

"New to the school,eh?" I asked her.
"Yes. My father recently got posted here. Anyway my name is Aarshi." She replied.            
"My name is Tushar. My friends call me T. sometimes." I said.
" Can you tell me how many notebooks did I have to make?" She asked me.
" Sure." That was the last sentence of the conversation. After that the first period and the studies continued.

Another such incident happen in the recess time when me and my friend Suraj were coming to the classroom after the recess bell ring. I was talking to my friend when my eyes catch a beautiful scenario ( don't try to laugh, it was my stupidity). I saw Aarshi coming out of the classroom to wash her hands at the tap. She removed her hairband slightly nod her hair. At that  moment, my eyes were seeing her continuously although I was also talking to my friend. Two works at the same time, can be dangerous. I didn't see the pillar in front of me and bump straight into the pillar. My friend laugh at this perhaps he figured out what I was doing.
" Oh. I didn't see the pillar. " I replied.
" No worry. Let's go, otherwise we will be late for class." Suraj told me. I was deeply lost in the thoughts, what was happening to me. 

Things went well for a year, until a another incident occurred.

TUSHAR ❤️