"Jungkook stayed with you for the most of the night. You clinged on him so much that he couldn't move." Jin chuckled and I blushed.

"Awwwwww~" Jimin and Jin cooed at my shy face.

"S-stop it!" I said and covered my face.

"Hey STOB IT!!!" Jin said, laughing.

"S-T-O-P *Jimin said*
I-T!!!" Both of them said the last part and started to laugh. I rolled my eyes on their behaviour, but couldn't help but to chuckle.

"By the way, where is Jungkook?"
I asked them.

"Ohhhh someone is worried about his mate??" Jimin teased me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"S-shut up!" I blushed.

"He is in a meeting, with an alpha fron another pack." Jin told me. I nodded my head.

"Oh! He told me that you need to pack your stuff!"
Suddenly I felt anxiety rushing through my body. Does he want to get rid me?

"W-why?" I asked worriedly.

"He wants to take you on a kind of vacation thingy? He didn't tell me the details because it's a surprise. So you should get ready!" Jin said while I could relax.

"Yay!!! I have never been on a vacation!!!" I shouted happily.

"Come on! Go and pack your stuff." I didn't need to be told twice and rushed to my room.

I don't have a lot stuff to wear, my closet is kind of two oversized shirts two, oversized hoodies, two pairs of jeans, my home clothing that I am wearing now and one pair of sweatpants.
(Literally me! I have oversized boys shirts and a few pairs of pants 🗿)

"You done packing?" Jin asked, entering the room. I nodded my head and we went down stairs.

"Jungkook called me, he said that he will be here in about 3 minutes!" Jin said and I started to get nervous.

I don't know where we going, and as much as Jungkook become nicer and I trust him.

After exactly three minutes we heard a knock on the door.
Why is he knocking when he is the owner and has the keys?!??

"Coming!!!!" Jin ran to the door opening it, revealing Jungkook.

"Why didn't you open the door, you have all the keys?" Jimin asked.

"I forgot it in my bedroom..." Jungkook scratched his nape.

"Ohhhhhh~" The three of us understood.

"Well, Taehyung is ready! When are you leaving?" Jin asked.

"We are leaving right now, come on Taehyung!" Jungkook said and I ran to him with my suit case.

"Let me take you suit case." Jungkook said trying to reach out for it.

"No, it's okay. I don't have a lot of stuff,
I can carry it by myself." I said and walked to the main door.

Suddenly I felt an arm wrapped around my waist and in a second I was in it the air.
Jungkook lift me up on his shoulder and took the suit case in his other hand.