Dr.Kuroo (Fluff)

Word Count: 645

(Author-Chan: Thank you for all the support on my story!! i really appreciate it sorry for the long wait for this chapter I had a lot of school work to catch up on! but I'll still promise to make more chapters for you guys hope you enjoy the chapter. )

You were in the classroom paying attention to the words that were coming out of the teachers mouth though it was quite boring. You were feeling quite drowsy. You thought the feeling was coming from the lack of sleep you were getting but, it got worse and worse as the Day went by. The bell rang as it was lunch time, you got out of your seat and walked to the hallway as you bumped into Kuroo.

"Hey Chibi~" He smiled looking you in the eye.

"H-hey Kuroo.." You replied.

Kuroo noticed the odd tone in your voice.

"You okay..?" He questioned you with a concerned look on his face.

You nod your head not even understanding what going on as your vision got blurry.

"Baby!" were the last words you heard as you passed out on the ground.

--Time Skip--

You wake up to a beam of light as you jumped up afraid on where you were. You rubbed your eyes looking around as you were familiar with the place.

"Chibi! oh my gosh you scared me." Kuroo said as he hugged you tightly.

You hugged back still really confused.

"Kuroo why am I in the nurses office..?" You looked at him.

"You passed out on the floor in the hallway after leaving, but I carried you in here. They said we can leave school early since you have a fever and they don't want you to go home alone and I am the lucky one that lives near you." He smiled softly looking you in the eye as he touched your forehead and felt the warmth of it.

You shivered as you felt as if you were in a cooler though it was not even that cold in the room.

"Yep you are sick, why did you come to school if you are sick?" He questioned you still looking worried.
"because I didn't want to leave you alone here plus we had plans afterschool and I was actually excited to go." You replied looking him in the eye.

"your health is more important to me chibi~" He looked at you as he picked you up bridal style heading out the school.

Time Skip—
You arrived at home carried in Kuroos arms.

"you didn't have to carry me here you know.." you said looking at him.
"I wanted to " he said putting you down grabbing stuff from the kitchen.
From taking temperatures to putting towels over your face to snuggles and kisses.

"Okay i'll leave you alone to get some rest now." Kuroo said about to walk out the room.

"Where are you going..?" You asked sniffling.

"somewhere it won't be long Chibi I promise."

You nod your head too weak to talk anymore as your eyes slowly closed.

Later on that day you woke up to Kuroos arms wrapped around yours.

You smiled looking up at him.
" you're gonna get sick if you keep holding me you know.." You said jokingly.

"I mean company is the best medicine." Kuroo said smiling.

"Whatever you say Dr.Kuroo." You giggled.

"Dr...?"

"Yes~" You smiled.

"Well do you wanna know what else is medicine..~?"  Kuroo said having a smirk on his face.

"W-what is it—"
Kuroo suddenly pressed his lips on yours as he started to deeply kiss you.

"I love you chibi.."
"I love you too Kuroo.."

The two of you spent the night in the room cuddled up and warm as you both eventually ended up falling asleep together.

(I know it was short but the end of this chapter!)