"Say slime".

So today me and my bestfriend about to go on a trip to Baton Rouge so I can see my aunt . If you know me you know my mom is very strict and I can't go no where by my self so I just decided to bring my bestfriend along .
  "Girl bring yo bald headed ass here so we can go" I shouted to jasmine..this girl takes forever to get ready. "Okay okay I'm here, take my pics" she said to me breathing fast as hell... "now girl yk damn well...bring yo ass we gone be late I'll take yo pics when we get there" I said laughing.
            Me and jasmine have been planing on traveling together since we were teens. Jasmine has always been there for me and I don't k ow where I would be with out her right now.
                 "Y'all girls be safe and text me when y'all land" My mom said as we headed to the Uber. "Okay mom you can go inside noww" I said laughing. "Dang she jus boutta miss her baby" jasmine said laughing.
                  "Hey can I have the aux?" Jasmine asked the Uber driver...as he handed it to her she said "let's turn yo future babydaddy on in this bitch! AYE AYE YOUNG BOY SLIME" this girl knows I gets to excited for kentrell's music but she still does this to me ... I had no choice but to turn up!!!

"Same nigga from the trenches, never changed up
We steady killin' 'cause these niggas tryna frame us
Came from the bottom, Northside, baby, I done came up
Fuck throwin' that money in the air, I throw my gang up
She ain't feelin' like she wrong"

I sang dancing as fine by time played on the way to the airport.

15mins later
"You have arrived at your destination" we were more than excited to get on that plane and head to youngboy home town! ATLEAST you should know that I was excited because I have the biggest crush on him sense I was like 14 now I'm 18...

"Bitch move you gone mess up my look ....the fuck" I said to jasmine as she was stepping all over my shoes. This girl don't know how to keep her bald headed ass one place.

    We stepped out the car and headed inside the airport whew I'm not even gonna talk about what we had to go through in there. " I want some Wendy's while we waiting on these hoes to call our gate number" jasmine said with her hungry ass. "We gone miss our flight wait until we land in Baton Rouge I said. "Mmcht you think somebody got a bird belly like yo ass huh?" she said mad af. "Bitch don't nobody got a bird belly with yo big forehead ass" I replied back & we bothe busted out laughing.

15 mins later they finally called our gate number it was time for us to go! As we walked to the plane my stomach got butterflies because I couldn't wait to go because I was excited to go here for the first time .

             Skip forward to the hotel for the night
So this is our first night here and we had to stay at a hotel for 3 nights before I get to go to my aunts because it's a 5 hour drive. So you know we had to turn up tonight . "Let's go to the mf gas station and get some snacks, what type of hotel doesn't have a vending machine?" Jasmine said laughing. We both hopped into my car (it got shipped to br that's why we took a Uber) and headed straight to the nearest gas station.

"Here plug in the aux , turn on some youngboy" jasmine said to me.
                  "Mmh, that Lil Top) Lil Top, Lil Top, yeah
I'm really Top, really, I'm really Top, yeah
I'm really Top, hey, I'm really Top, yeah
I don't want that top, yeah, it's on, lil' nigga
I cut off my day ones for the win (win)
I just pulled up in that black Maybach, you can't see in (skrrt)
Up, got plenty racks, I keep a strap with one cocked in
Not even close with family, why the fuck would I want friends? (Tell me that, lil' nigga) Let's go
Fuck the ones who talkin', bitch, I'm lit, alright (alright)
A million dollars worth of cars, no lease, no rent
I'm only twenty, nobody tell me shit, I'm slime (I'm slime)
Bitch cross the line, I lose my mind, I bust that iron"
I started screaming out the lyrics.
10 mins later we arrived at the gas station.
Inside:
"Get what u want so we can head out here ion know why you getting all dressed up to go to a damn gas station" jasmine said with a big ass smile on her face " fuck outta here cause u dressed up too tf" I said with my back turned to her.
"Say slime" I heard....I was so shocked my heart dropped because it sounded like who I think it was .... when I turned around guess who I saw ?

TO BE CONTINUED.