Surprise!

I know this one isn't very good but since it's his birthday I wanted to a birthday themed one! Happy Birthday Evan!<3

/////////////////////////////

It was Evan's 28th birthday in a few days. He was away filming for a new series of American Horror Story. You were planning a surprise party for him.
You got a few of his friends round to discuss party details. 'And we're going to have a cake. I still need to pick up his present.' You said, tapping your pen on the notebook you were holding. 'Let's pick it up now' You and Evan's friends madepyour way to pick up his present and get the cake. The cake was in the shape of a taco.

----- The Next Day -----

Evan went back to filming at 7am. You were woken by the sun beaming through the blinds. You reached over to your phone. You pressed the button to look at the time. 10am. You also had a text from Evan.

Evan<3 -
'Sorry I had to leave early:( love you baby xo'

You -
'It's fine! Happy birthday babe! Love you too xo'

You went to the bathroom and took a shower. After the shower, you walked to your dressing table to dry your hair. You changed into a pair of skinny jeans and one of Evan's old t-shirts. You skipped down the stairs and pulled the decorations out of the cupboard. You called your two bestfriends and asked them to come over and help put the decorations up.

---- Later that day ----

Evan was due home in 1 hour. You were upstairs getting dressed. You slipped on a black dress which puffed out a tiny bit at your hips. You put on a gold heels and curled your hair. You were making the finishing touches to your lipstick. You squirted some perfume and made your way downstairs. Your best friends were stood at the bottom of the staircase. 'Wow Y/N. You look amazing' You smiled. 'Thank you. Let's get this show on the road' You walked to kitchen and placed the cups on the breakfast bar. People started arriving pretty quick. You got a text from Evan.

Evan<3 -
Be home in 5 minutes:)<3

You -
See you then:)<3

You told everyone to hide and turn down the lights. You heard the door unlock. 'Babe, I'm home' Evan turned on the lights.

'Surprise!!' Everyone jumped up from their hiding spot. He laughed. 'Awh thanks you guys!' A few people shouted a 'happy birthday'. You walked up to Evan. He snaked his arms around your waist and hugged you. 'Happy birthday babe' He smiled at you. He pressed his lips against yours. 'I love you Y/N. So much.' He kissed you again. He didn't take his arm away from your waist. 'Right, let's get this party started!' Evan shouted. You smiled up at him and he winked at you. 'Thank you beautiful' Evan whispered.