You tease the nerds, you bitch back against the mean girls at school, you hang with your biker gang in between classes. And you punch Jocks all day long if you have to.

But most people don't know it's all a cover up, you want to be good in science, you want to be good at the really hard stuff, but nobody is willingly going to help you or explain it to you.

Prime exhibit: you are forced to pair up with one of the nerds in school. Tony Stark. Because again, they wouldn't willingly help you.

'Okay class, go sit in pairs!' The teacher comments and the whole class shifts until they're seated with their partners, including you and Tony.

He awkwardly shifts in his seat, eyeing you every now and again. He's freaking out and it kind of makes you feel a little tiny bit hurt. You don't bite.

'So from now on you use this class to work on your projects, everyone does equal work, this will be 50 percent of your final grade so work hard...you may start now...'

You lean your head on your hand as you hold up the piece of paper. You stare at the formulas and different numbers on the page, internally panicking because you can't understand a single thing, it's like a foreign language to you.

'I was thinking....' he turns to you on his chair.

'Yeah whatever you come up with is fine..' you rudely cut him off.

'Okay...' he turns back.

Nicely done y/n, now he will think even worse of you than he already does...

You sigh before turning to him again. 'Sorry... I didn't mean to sound rude...'

'Its okay...' Tony silently answers. 'Kind of used to it...'

You internally curse as you cross your arms on the table. 'What was your idea?' You clear your throat.

'Do you know Iron Man? Like the comics?' He asks and you have to keep yourself from being rude again and rolling your eyes.

'Yeah I do.' You reply with a frown.

'I want to try and recreate a working suit... how does that sound?'

'That's impossible....'

'Yet... it's not possible yet...'

You grin at his remark. 'Fine by me...I don't have anything better...'

Over the next few weeks, you and Tony make some real progress when it comes to the suit, making the reactor and all. Well Tony Does anyway, you sit there and try to take notes on what he's doing, just to try and learn something without bothering him.

'So...' Tony starts as he lays down his tools to see you sketching again. 'You gonna help me this time?'

You don't hear him, too consumed in making designs for the suit and how to build it, that's the only thing you can do.

Your talent lays with drawing and sketching things, that's basically how you survived this far with your science classes, just trying to find a way to turn the lesson into a piece of art.