The first glance

~welcome to the first chapter of my story, I'm more into reading that writing so I know this will be trash I apologize in advance~

"You need to give up, I doubt anyone will actually care about you, you dumb piece of shīt!" Screamed Kyle, one of Greys many alters.
Grey whines back with need "Yea maybe but it's worth a try. Who knows I might find someone!"
"Pfft I highly doubt it, you? A quiet and depressed baby who can't care for himself? Good luck!"
And with that Kyle didn't say another work and Grey went on with finding his very needed lover online. He thought online would be better than nothing because he wasn't having any luck in the real world because he was to quiet and reserved. He decided now or never so he entered the chatroom without turning back.
"H-hello.." Grey stuttered
"HI!!" Replied the very handsome man that Grey had totally not been stalking for weeks on end, cause he totally didn't have a huge crush on him before he even met him. (I totally did... Um.. Hi I'm grey.. 👉🏻👈🏻) 

"I-I'm Grey it's nice to meet you!" He said holding out his hand for (I'm just gunna call him Justin for privacy reasons until he tells me I can use his actual name) Justin to kindly shake.
"Oh my god his hands are so soft!" Grey thought to himself"
Justin then started gigging "awe thank you!"
"I said that out loud didn't I? Well there goes my chances."  Justin hugged Grey then sadly told him.
"Yes you did but that's okay! I do have to go now so-" Grey got a notification on his screen saying that Justin had sent him a friend request. "- text me sometime beautiful~" and our story had begun.

To be continued~

I know it's short but it's the first chapter. Let me know if you want more. Thank you loves!
Xoxo Baby grey~