Aftercare

Max starts the bath and waits for his baby to come into the bathroom. Grey enters the bathroom with a blanket wrapped around him, he spots max and blushes a lot, turning a cute pink colour.

"U-um, h-hi!" He stuttered

Max smirks as he walks over to grey and slowly strips the blanket off of him and kisses his cheek,

"Hi cutie, no need to hide from daddy." He smiles genuinely, he pours bubbles into the bath and looks at Grey lovingly. "Does my baby want to get some toys for the bath?"

Get squeals happily and runs away to the you room and grabs a few toys, he runs back and throws them in the bath then giggles loudly. "Dat gwood daddy?!"

Max chuckles and kisses his baby's cheek, "yes baby very good, now get in the bath my love"

Grey gets in the bath and looks at his daddy happily, Max carefully washes his hair and his body, "so beautiful" he mumbles to himself. He steps back and watches Grey play in the bath with no worries and no fears, so innocent.

"Daddy why ou stare?!" Grey giggles happily as he splashes his daddy with the water

"Oh baby! Don't splash now" Max chuckles "I was staring because I love you so much baby"

"I wubs ou mower daddy!!" Grey wiggles happily.

Max takes Grey out of his bath and drys him off carefully, "let's go watch a movie baby"

"Otays daddy" Grey says, laying his head on Max's shoulder falling asleep.

"Oh?" Max smiles and takes Grey to the bedroom and lays him down. "Goodnight sweet boy" he kisses his cheek and tucks him in.

To be continued~

I'm so so sorry for the delay. Hope you enjoyed! I know it's shorter than before, I apologize!!!

Thank you for reading!

Xoxo Baby Grey~