"There's no one left, just ask."

"I want to know why you took Xiao Yuan in the beginning."

Zhang Shuxi's eyes flashed for a moment. She picked up her teacup, took a sip, and with a dignified look on her face said: "At that time, I misunderstood you. I was afraid you couldn't take care of Xiao Yuan well, so I took him away."

"Misunderstanding? What sort of misunderstanding could it be that you had to be so cruel as to take away the child in my month of confinement?" (T/N: after childbirth)?"

She glanced up at her, looking slightly complicated. She seemed to be battling feelings of both hate and guilt. She put down the cup and said: "Zeyan didn't want me to say much about what happened before you lost your memory. In short, this matter is over. Besides, it's already in the past. I apologize for my misunderstanding."

Lin Qingqing didn't know exactly why she had to take Xiaoyuan away in her month of confinement. It looked like they all didn't want her to know what happened before she lost her memory.

She didn't really want to know what happened before she lost her memory, and since she said that she just misunderstood, she could trust her. After all, she was Yi Zeyan's mother, and she didn't want to make it difficult for him.

"Forget it, I'll go. Take good care of yourself."

Lin Qingqing turned to leave, but she heard Zhang Shuxi say behind her: "I don't ask for anything now, I just hope you are all well."

Her tone was a little rushed and perturbed, and it could be heard that she was sincere.

Lin Qingqing said nothing and nodded to her.

Back in Beicheng, the three of them went their separate ways. Yi Zeyan went directly to the company, Xiao Yuan was sent to school and she returned home. As soon as she entered the door, Hui Yi gave a letter to her and she took it. She saw that it was a letter from MK Company. She thought it was a rejection but when she opened it, she found out that it was a personal letter written by the owner of MK Company.

The letter said that he appreciated her song and sincerely invited her to join MK company. He praised her and wrote at the end that he wanted to interview her.

MK company was a large music company, founded by Liu Wen, the current president, and Qi Qi, the famous composer of Yuetan. Its predecessor was Qiwen Music Studio.

Later, the company slowly developed and grew, but for unknown reasons Qi Qi left and the burden of the company fell on Liu Wen alone. Without a divine composer like Qi Qi to help MK, the music produced by the company lost some charm, but Liu Wen was also a man with a unique vision. He signed several singers with great potential and eventually took MK to high ground.

Lin Qingqing's most admired idol Ran Nan was in MK. She and the president of MK, Liu Wen were the immortal couple that everyone envied.

It was undoubtedly an absolute recognition for her that she could be appreciated by Mr. Liu Wen, the president of MK. It can be imagined how excited she was.

She read the letter over and over again, made sure it wasn't a spoof letter, immediately changed her clothes, and then drove to MK.

She said her purpose at the front desk. The person in-charge made a phone call and told her that the president was waiting for her upstairs.

MK Company was quite large. Although the company building had only three floors, it had been built with a unique style. Liu Wen's office was on the third floor. Lin Qingqing knocked on the door and went in. However, she found Liu Wen sitting behind his desk, still busy.