Lin Qingqing was stunned when she heard this, but the current situation wouldn't allow her to think so much. She blamed herself terribly, so she just let Zhang Shuxi scold her as much as she liked.

"Xiao Yuan's request for rabbit legs was approved by me. If you want someone to blame, blame me. Don't blame Qingqing."

After Yi Zeyan finished, Xiao Yuan also said: "Grandma, I'm much better now. I wanted to eat rabbit legs myself. It had nothing to do with Mom."

Zhang Shuxi saw that the father and son both spoke up for Lin Qingqing. This made her even angrier. Nevertheless, she didn't say anything after the exchange.

After a while, the doctor was brought over. He carefully examined the symptoms of Xiao Yuan, took a look at his vomit and then asked: "I just heard you say that Xiao Yuan ate rabbit leg cooked outside. However, the child's body isn't as fragile as we think. Occasionally eating something outside isn't bad. His current condition appears to be food poisoning. Judging from his vomit, he has also eaten an orange, hasn't he?"

Zhang Shuxi was even more startled when she heard that Xiao Yuan was suffering from food poisoning. At the moment, she hastily said: "The orchard had sent this year's fruits, including oranges. Xiao Yuan likes to eat oranges, so whenever he comes to visit, I peel one for him to eat."

The doctor said: "I see. The fact is oranges and rabbit meat are incompatible. Eating both at once can lead to gastrointestinal dysfunction. But don't worry, the problem isn't very serious. I'll prescribe some medicine first. If Xiao Yuan doesn't feel better tomorrow, he needs to be sent to the hospital. If not then there will be no problem."

When everyone heard this, they breathed a sigh of relief. The doctor prescribed the medicine and left. Lin Qingqing hurriedly took care of Xiao Yuan and gave him the medicine. It looked to be effective as Xiao Yuan didn't seem to be suffering any more pain.

As soon as the doctor left, Yi Zeyan said: "Since you now know that Xiao Yuan's problem wasn't caused by Qingqing, shouldn't you apologize for having wrongly accused Qingqing just now?"

This was said by Yi Zeyan to Zhang Shuxi. Although Lin Qingqing had only been there for one day, she could see that the relationship between Yi Zeyan and Zhang Shuxi wasn't very good. They were clearly mother and son, but they didn't get along well.

Zhang Shuxi was stumped for a while. She was obviously unhappy. After all, to let an elder apologize to a member of the younger generation is really a loss of face.

Lin Qingqing understood the situation and originally wanted to say forget it, but Zhang Shuxi finally apologized to Lin Qingqing.

"I'm sorry. It was my mistake just now."

Lin Qingqing: "......"

She was scared. Yi Zeyan was really capable, so capable that even his powerful mother can be intimidated by him.

Lin Qingqing said hurriedly: "It doesn't matter. We're all good for Xiao Yuan's sake."

Later that night, she was lying in bed with Xiao Yuan in her arms. She planned to sleep with him tonight so that if he feels uncomfortable later, she'll be able to take care of him.

"Mom, I'm fine, and my stomach is fine." Xiao Yuan looked up from her arms and said to her.

Lin Qingqing touched his head. His face was still a little pale, but he was more worried about her worrying over him and said these things to comfort her. Sometimes the Little Dumpling was so sensible that she felt distressed.

Soon Yi Zeyan also came in and took off his coat. At the moment, he was wearing only a shirt tucked into his trousers. The material of the shirt was fairly appropriate. It was the sort of material that made it become more and more obvious that he had broad shoulders, a thin waist, and a full curve on his chest.