Chapter 1: Life at aoba johsai

The feeling of wind passing through my hair, as I sit upon a tree, on a hill near the gates of my beloved school. The melody's of which the birds sang welcoming in new 1st years as summer break has past. Such a peaceful calm quiet morni-

"Oikawa- senpaiiii!!!!"

"You look so handsome today!!!!"

"How was your break!"

...... WTF this was suppose to be my character introduction monologue!!! Whatever, hi I'm Y/N Oikawa, and yes I I'm related to the great king Toru Oikawa. Me and my brother have a very tight bond together which consist of having sibling movie night, or siblings baking nights. However because of the squealing fan girls who constantly swarm him on a daily bases, I choose to hide the fact that I'm related to him. Which is a good or bad thing, ah.... you'll see. Since this is a big school some people don't even know my last name.

"Y/N!!!!"

I turn to find my best friend Yui approaching me as she engulfs me into a bone breaking hug.

"Yui! You scared me!" I huffed as I returned her hug startled by the previous events.

"Omg bitch you didn't text me during break! I thought something bad happened to you!!" She cried out as animated tears stream down her eyes.

" Nah, I was just taking time off to heal my shoulder, I I'm the wing spiker of Aoba Josai after all. I also needed time off to mentally heal." I pat her back, and we both pulled away.

Oh did I mention I play for Aoba Josai girls volleyball team? Welp now I have.

" yeah I figured. You are all good now right?" She says as she sits down next to me.

"Oh yeah for sure, took a while but I'm back!" I looped my arm with her and pulled both of us up, to start heading to entrance ceremony.

Me and Yui has been best friends for over 5 years as she is my main setter. We played volleyball all the time together, and have gone through hell and back. We also are best friends with our team captain, us three are pretty much inseparable.

"Welcome all students to Aoba Josai, may we have an amazing year!!" Was the first thing we heard as we walked into the ceremony.

"Guys!!!"

We both turned to look at the voice that called us.

" Lia!!!" We scream at the same time, almost tackling her into a hug even more tightly then Yui's hug.

"Why were you guys late!" lia chopped us both in the head with her hand

"Sorry we got distracted by those fan girls have you seen them?"Me and Yui try's to change the subject to not anger the beast in front of us.

As we said that a swarm of screaming 2nd and 3rd years come in an try to sit next to a certain brunette boy. Meanwhile, Gaining the new 1st years interest on what's happening.

"Wow, you're brother is quiet popular again this year huh?" Yui states quite impressed that so many girls are simping over him.

"He's always been popular" I say as I turn to face the front, as the principal was speaking.

" Y/N!!!!" I turn around to meet several glares and and a familiar set of brown eyes. My brother's.

He approaches me with a grin as he also engulfs me into a hug. Why does everybody keep hugging me today, personal space people.

"Where were you! You didn't go to school with me?! I was worried" a big, fat fake tear stream down his face.

"Shut up, loserkawa shes 17 she can handle herself just fine" a calm voice said right behind me.

"Iwaizumi!!!" I push my brother off and jump into his arms (F in the chat for Oikawa~ author)

"Hey, Y/N long time no see" he calmly hugs me back and puts me down.

"Iwa-channnn" my brother whines as he had an offended look on his face.

"Shut up, and pay attention"

I feel like I heard this conversation multiple times in my life said by those two. Toru was always protective of me, as well as iwa-San. They both remind me of mom and dad accept Toru is a Karen and Iwa-San is the cool dad that all your friends think is hot. Anyways, this ceremony is really boring. I start to tune out the words said by the principle as I felt a vibration in my right pocket. It was a notification from the was daily news for the Highschool sports division. It was about Ushijima Wakatoshi being chosen to represent Japan!!

"Tch" I turned around to see Toru looking at his phone in disgust. Obviously he saw the news article as well.

Toru always had this weird rivalry with the guy, I guess it started when ushijima would beat him every game that our schools would go against each other in. I got to admit though Ushijima is fuckin hot! That man thighs though!! If Toru could read my thoughts he would actually kill me. After a good 30 minutes of boring talking, the entrance ceremony has finally ended as we all go to our designated classroom. Since me, Lia, and Yui are second years we were in the same classroom. Toru and Iwa-San had a different classroom, it's a bummer but we eat lunch together anyway.

"Iwa-Channnnn, did you see the article" I hear my Toru say from across the hall way as we walked to our classrooms

"Yes" the simple answer made my brother start to whine even more

"He's so stupid" the stupidity made iwa-San ignore him.

"He's hot" I mumble quietly

"What?! Did I just hear what I think I heard" Toru say exaggerating the word 'just'

"What? No" I replied calmly

"Oh" Toru dropped the subject, thankfully or else he would've made a big deal out of it.

The day proceeded pretty smoothly, after school is team bonding and going over our volleyball schedule with the girls. Hopefully the rest of the year is as peaceful as today. But I got a feeling that it's not.....

———————————————————————————

Hey guys!!!! Thank you so much for reading! Hopefully you guys enjoyed today's chapter. Please vote and feel free to comment any future ideas for this book!

Next chapter will be out next Sunday!!! Stay tuned.

Author logging off.
✌🏼❤️