*Chapter 12: feelings felt*

Start from the beginning

God, I seem creepy, something is up with me. I've been so focused on the little things and details about Tommy and us just casually hanging out. Maybe I'm hung up on what tubbo told me a few days ago but, something feels different. And I don't know what it is.

We arrived to our neighborhood as it started to rain heavily. We ran around in the rain, enjoying the heavy drops of water on our bodies. Tommy slipping and falling, I helped him up and we stood there in front of each other. Holding hands. All I did was smile, I felt the need to hug him or idk kiss him... we were soon took back to our senses when thunder scared us.

We laughed it off and ran to our homes, waving a bye to each other.

"what the fuck lia?!"

"Oh hi George, uh..." I smiled nervously closing the door behind me

"Is that Tommy's hoodie?"

"Uh ya, I got cold, and I'm still really cold right now."

"Right. Go clean yourself up, you're getting everything wet."

I got to my bathroom and looked at myself face flushed and pink, hair soaking wet, waterproof mascara intact. It felt like something out of the movies. Tommy man... what are you doing to me?

I took a hot shower and got out already coughing, I'm gonna be sick ain't I? I put on some sweat pants and a shirt. I went downstairs to quickly eat something before taking some medicine so I don't get sick. Passing by George while grabbing the medicine from the kitchen cabinet.

"Hey Lia, can we talk?"

"Yeah what's up Georgie," I said sitting down onto the kitchen island.

"You and Tommy... are you guys dating?" George asked me

"What?!?"

"You aren't?"

"Noooo, why would you think that?!"

"I saw you guys running like idiots outside, you were pink as hell when baking with him. You're always talking to him, on-call, or in person. You're smiling so hard right now while I'm talking about him."

"..."

"You like him, you like tommyinnit!" George chuckled

"To be honest with you George, I don't even know..."

"Oh come on now lia, don't be stubborn."

"I don't wanna fuck things up."

"How?"

"If I do like Tommy, what if he starts to act different, or what if everything goes wrong. What if he leaves me like how Brandon did?"

"Lia, Tommy would NEVER do that to you. I know Tommy, he's crazy and loud. But around you, he's careful and relaxed. He looks after you, he makes sure you get home safe. He makes sure you aren't cold." George starts to say

"Tommy is the type to be afraid to make a move because he doesn't wanna ruin anything either. Tommy genuinely cares about you and I can see it." He finished

"You think Tommy likes me?"

"100%, but do you like him?"

"You know that feeling where it's just different, you hear someone's name and you just smile. You talk to them and your day is instantly better."

"As your older brother, I hate to say this, but, I think you might be in love."

"Calm your tits George, I can't be in love. I barely know if I like him."

"Lia, you moron. You can't be that hard-headed."

"...I love Tommy? SHIT I LOVE TOMMY."

-
Published: 10/26/20
-

Instagram bonus: imagine the picture is lia instead of Niki and it's outside Tommy taking a selfie of them. Tommy wearing his blue jacket and Lia wearing the mogul hoodie.

🔴 tommyinnit

Liked by georgenotfound and 100,455 otherstommyinnit: POGCHAMP

tommyinnit: POGCHAMP

— View all 4,380 comments...

zyliaonline: who are you? this fan came up to me and took this out of nowhere
| tommyinnit: @.zyliaonline I am tommyinnit

georgenotfound: tommy...
| tommyinnit: @.georgenotfound ???

tubbolive: where was my invite?
| tommyinnit: @.tubbolive sorry toobs
|| tubbolive: @.tommyinnit nah it's ok I don't wanna third wheel anyways