ᴇ. ʜᴀᴋᴜʀʏᴜ

Name: emi hakuryū
Meaning of Name: emi means laughter whole hakuryū means white dragon.
Gender: female
Age: 19
Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
Occupation: league of villains member
Looks:

Height: 4'6Weight: 87 lbsHair Color: pure whiteHair Type: long and straightEye Color: dark red with an inner bright red ringSkin Color: albino whiteNationality: japaneseSchool: she was expelled from yueiiYear: she was in the class of 2-bDistinguis...

Height: 4'6
Weight: 87 lbs
Hair Color: pure white
Hair Type: long and straight
Eye Color: dark red with an inner bright red ring
Skin Color: albino white
Nationality: japanese
School: she was expelled from yueii
Year: she was in the class of 2-b
Distinguishing Features: shes an albino :0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Villain Profile

Villain Name: crowned clown
Costume: a fluffy red and white collar, red suspenders, black/white and red pants, black leather gloves, black boots, croptop with one black sleeve

Villain Name: crowned clownCostume: a fluffy red and white collar, red suspenders, black/white and red pants, black leather gloves, black boots, croptop with one black sleeve

Quirk: clownery
Weapons: a baseball bat that has a round saw piece through the top part.
Gadgets/Tech: some bluetooth headphones that play comedy shows to her

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra

Likes: jokes, pranks, stealing, vandalism, baking, music, spending time with her friends (the league)

Dislikes: people being to nice to her (she thinks compliments are sarcastic and rude comments are jokes and flirtatious), being laughed at

Habits: she has a habit of laughing at the wrong times due to her quirk. she was kicked out of her family for laughing at her grandmothers funeral.

Fears: being neglected, being rejected, being alone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Family: she forgot them and nobody knows where she came from.

Romantic Interests: twice or dabi

Friends/Allies: toga, denki, hawks

Rivals: dabi

Enemies: bakugou and chisaki

Physical Weaknesses: her jaw is very sensitive

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: if shes laughed at she has a break down

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quirk

Name of your quirk: clownery

Description: whenever she laughs she can direct the sound waves to her opponent. when directed towards someone it causes their ears to ring, their quirk to weaken, and they drop their guard. that gives her the time to strike and fight.

Strength: her quirk induces laughing whenever shes upset. she often gets overwhelmed and sad during fights which makes her laugh. she also can make her quirk stronger if her laughs are natural and not induced. when they are natural she can make someone temporarily deaf. if the natural laughing goes on for more than 10 minutes the opponent can go permanently deaf though.

Weaknesses: if she uses her induced laughs for too long she can lose control and her quirk isnt directed to a single person. eventually she will go temporarily deaf from it and her ears may bleed.

What age did you obtain it: 13 (she got bullied often for people thinking she was quirkless)

How did you obtain it (what was happening at the time): she was getting yelled at by bakugou katsuki at the park. all she wanted to do was go on the swings but he wouldn't let her. she was terrified of him since his quirk was so powerful. he brought up the fact that shes quirkless and she got extremely upset. she started laughing, which startled him but he wouldn't stop now. he yelled at her, asking what was so funny. she kept laughing and laughing until his ears started to ring and he fell down from the pain. he called her a freak and a clown. bakugou called her the clown queen when she noticed he started to go to yueii like she did. this contributed to her villain name crowned clown.

backstory on why she was expelled: emi was crying in the hallway, letting out a chuckle while she cried. a student walked over and bent down, trying to help her. emi just kept crying until the student told her a joke. emi laughed naturally and kept laughing amd laughing. eventually the student started screaming and crying while emi laughed. she caused a student to go permanently deaf. teachers and students ran out of the classrooms to help the student. emi just slowly stopped laughing and eventually went back to crying, saying she didn't mean it. none of the teachers cared and principal nezu expelled her. none of the teachers listened to her apologies and her pleads. that was the day she got expelled and disowned from her family. she believed no one could help her and eventually started to become a known villain in town. nobody could track her though, and if they did they would come back in pieces. eventually she met a girl in an empty street and was invited to a league of villains for her outstanding murders, kidnappings, and vandalism. emi took up this offer and was glad to be in a league that cared about her.