Chapter 21:All Out!

'Today is the day, I was more than ready,do or die I'm gonna protect this planet.'Zen thought to himself as he walked home from the gym. Our hero had a face of determination as he walked past the citizens of Mustafu who did not know of today and the impact it could be. In the bar with the league of villains we see Raikon leaning against a wall with his eyes closed. 'I can't wait for the massacre of this reached planet' he thought to himself as he opened his eyes to see a chained up bakugou.

As time passes Zen looks at his heroe case with his suit in it but as he opened it he did not touch it. 'This suit doesn't feel right' He thought to himself as he looked at his closet and walked towards it. Zen opened the door and kneeled down and grabbed a case with the letter 'Z' Engraved on it. He opened his case to reveal his gi and wristbands. Before putting it on there was a knock on the door of his bed room, as he opened it it revealed his adoptive father Toshinor Yagi, also known as All Might the number one hero. "Son, it's almost time you should get ready" Toshinori says

"Right, hey dad whatever happens just know that I am grateful for everything you have done for me" Zen says as he smiles

"It doesn't feel like that long ago when you arrived here,to think all of this would happen"Toshinor says"But nonetheless I am glad I can call you my son" He adds as the two embrace in a hug.

"I'm glad I can call you my father then" Zen says as he looks at his case "Now it is time I end this once and for all" Our hero adds.

"Right,I will let you get ready" His father says as he exits the room.

Zen pulls out his phone and calls everyone he trusts Izuku,Aizawa,Midnight,Present Mic and other staff. Then it comes time to call Nejire,Zen looks down at his phone as he hesitates to press the call button until he does it by force. He puts it up to his ear. "Hey Zeni" Nejore says over the phone.

"Hey Neji, I uh gotta tell you something" Zen says as his hand shakes while holding the phone "I'm gonna be joining the mission to save bakugou but I might not be coming back" He adds.

"Y-your joking right"Nejire asks "Please tell me your joking" She adds as Zen clenches his fist as he hears her shaky voice

"They have someone strong, stronger than dad I'm the only one who can stop them" Zen says "I have to do this our a lot of people would die" he adds

"Zenkichi Yagi, I swear you better comeback safe you understand me" Nejire Orders as Zen lets a tear fall down his face

"I-I will, I promise" Zen states "I love you Nejire" He adds as he hangs up the phone and looks at his Gi.

Minutes pass as Zen puts on his Gi, first he puts on his shirt then pants, he adds his belt making sure it's tight then he paces his wrist bands on. After putting on his gi he walks over to the mirror and smiles. 'I made a promise to stay alive, I promised her that I'd be safe, and I promise right here right now that I will beat you Raikon' Zen thought to himself as he leaves his room and meets his father who is in his hero costume, the two look at each other and nod. "This is it, bakugou we are coming to save you" Zen said out loud. The car ride to the location where the debriefing was silent Zen had his eyes shut as he meantaly prepared himself that the fight he was about to get in will be different from his past ones. Time passes as it is time All MIght and Zenkichi ariive to the debriefing location and enter the building to see Endeavour and other pros. "Everyone here is great," Detective Tsukachi says as the pros look at Zen.

"Why is a child here, it is to dangerous" Best Jeanist states

"Tch A child will only get in my way"Endeavour says

"Ah Zen, how are you feeling"Tiger asks, he was at training camp him and Zenkichi got along very well when the talked

"I'm doing good, thanks but now lets debrief," Zen says as he looks at the other pros.