Going home

Bakgou's POV

I woke up and Todoroki was gone. I felt sad and empty. I've never missed anyone this much in my life. "I blame you, demon child," I said, pointing at my stomach. After 5 minutes I started feeling really lonely. I let out a whimper and some light distress pheromones. Out of nowhere, Todoroki runs in growling. I whimpered again, scared. His face lightened when he saw no threat and he ran over to me. "It's okay Kat. I'm here," he said, petting my hair. He held me close. As if I would leave if he didn't. I can't really complain though, because I was doing the same. I pointed at my stomach. "Demon child must have a thing for it's dad, huh," I told Todoroki. "Every omega gets clingy to their mate when they're pregnant. It comes with the rest of the deal. I'll call in a nurse to bring you something to eat, okay," he asked in a soft voice. I nodded my head yes. He got up and pressed the call button and asked for them to bring us some breakfast. In about five minutes the nurse came in with the food. "Here ya go dear. Good luck with the baby," she said, smiling kindly. "I'm nurse Mirabelle, by the ways," she added. "I've got my own little monster at home with my husband, Kallen. If you need anything just give a shout and I'll be here," she said. "Thank you," I said as a smile grew on my face. "Bye now," she said. "I like that nurse," Todoroki said after she left. "Me too," I replied. After a couple minutes of Todoroki holding me, he spoke up. "Do you know what I was doing before you started getting stressed," he asked me. "No, what were you doing," I asked. "I was filling out your discharge papers so you can leave," he told me. "Well what are you waiting for?! Let's go fill out paperwork dumbass," I said a bit loudly. He chuckled. "Alright, alright. C'mon Kat," he said, getting up and reaching a hand out to me to help me get up. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up and into his arms. He kissed me on the top of the head gently and took my hand in his. He then led me out of my room and to an empty room labeled 'Room 1.' We spent an hour signing paperwork and reading packets. After we were done, they asked if I had a place to stay. "I'll be staying with my mate," I said, motioning towards Todoroki. They then told us I could leave, but for me to rest for two days minimum due to the fact I could have dizzy spells if I walk too much. "That means I'm putting you on house arrest," Todoroki said to me. "Baaaaaabbbbbbbbeeee," I whined. "Nope. You need to take it easy Kat. I don't want you to to get hurt. Especially not after this," he explained. I let out a sigh and grumbled. "Fine," I mumbled loudly enough that Todoroki could hear. "Good. Let's go home," he said, taking my hand and leading me out. He led me to his car and after 5 minutes of driving in comfortable silence, he spoke up. "Kat," he said. "Yes," I said, a hint of curiosity in my voice. "I'm sorry," he told me, tearing up. "For what? Hey don't cry. You'll make me cry," I told him. "If I'd have been a little more considerate and not sent you home, you wouldn't have gotten hurt. We could've lost the baby," he said, blaming himself. "It's not your fault Shoto.  Neither if us could've known she would do that. And if we'd lost the baby I would've been sad, but it would've been her fault, not yours. And we always have another shot at a kid Shoto," I explained. "Thank you Kat. That made me feel a lot better. I love you," he told me. "I love you too Shoto," I told him. We then arrived at his house. I don't know what I expected, but I didn't expect it to be this big. Then again, I didn't expect Todoroki's dick to be as big as it was. "You're house is huge Shoto," I told him. "Yeah, I heard you say that when you were mumbling. I'm pretty sure I heard something else too, Kat," he said. My face turned beet red. I didn't mean to say that out loud. I looked away. "Don't worry Kat, we'll discuss what you said later," he told me. "Right now you have to meet my dad." I suddenly got nervous. I guess I must've let my distress pheromones out, because Todoroki put his arm around me. "It's okay Kat. I know you're nervous, and you have every reason to be. He looks intimidating, but if you stand your ground, he'll warm up to you," he said, trying to calm my nerves. I nodded my head yes. Guess I'm meeting his dad...

840 words. Holy shit! I know it's been forever since I put out a chapter and I am SO sorry. I love you guys! Thank you for over 1K reads! Love y'all!