T W E N T Y - S I X 🤤

chap 26: gold

i'll let y'all know when to play the song above 😉

⚠️ sexy hot steamy lap dance warning! ⚠️

honestly this is kinda bad sorryyyy
and no smut yet y'all 🙄‼️‼️ let it go
-

"so? how do i look?"

mattia turned around in his chair before looking up from his phone, his eyes immediately widening in surprise—the first thing his eyes making contact with being kairi's skirt.

"that's a short skirt." he blurted out.

"i know!" the short boy exclaimed. "it keeps fucking riding up." he said, clearly annoyed. not even noticing that,

mattia could not keep his eyes off.

like he physically could not look away even if wanted to....it was weird.

sometimes he forgot how nicely built kairi was.

look away mattia, it's getting weird.

he squeezed his eyes shut before forcefully turning his head away. holy fuck.

"so is it okay?" kairi asked, not receiving a proper answer the first time.

"yeah looks nice."

kai pursed his lips at the fact that mattia didn't even look at him while he answered. "you only looked at the outfit for like two seconds."

actually i looked at it for way longer than i should've. mattia cringed at his thought before shrugging.

"it looks nice kai." he repeated softly before swallowing thickly. "i'm sure people will like whatever u wear as long as a skirt is involved." he added, not wanting to seem sus or anything.

"true. well anyways let's get to why i'm here."

every kind of emotion that you could ever feel in ur life flashed across mattia's face as he processed the others words before he quickly turned in his chair to give kairi an incredulous look.

"wait—your wearing that for the lap dance?!" he asked and kairi scoffed at his facial expression.

"um yeah? do you not know how long this shit took to put on? i don't feel like taking it off." the older replied.

mattia let out a breathy scoff of his own.

maybe this was a bad idea.
-

lol u can play the song now. or the song of ur choice.

"i knew this shit wasn't for you to masturbate to."

"shut up mattia." kairi said lowly as he pulled something from out of his stocking.

mattia furrowed his eyebrows as kairi came closer to him with his hands behind his back, and he hated the way his heartbeat sped up when feeling kairi's skirt brush against his leg.

and he got so caught up in that, that he didn't notice the brunette put something over his eyes until he realized that his vision was almost pitch black.

he blindfolded me? where'd he even—fuck this shit is getting too real.

this was definitely a bad idea.

then there was a body on top of him, arms wrapping around his neck, and soft hair brushing against the side of his face. that combined with the song was deadly.

why did i agree to this?

his hands, which were laying on the armrest, suddenly fisted into a ball as he tried to keep them still, even though they itched to touch something (or more like someone) they definitely weren't supposed to.