Anxious || Harry Styles

Author:fadoraharry_
Reads:476k
Votes:16k
Parts:25

Description:

Anx-ious:

Full of mental distress or uneasiness because of fear of danger of misfortune; greatly worried.

Joelle collins has social anxiety, panic attacks and general anxiety. She's very shy and has no one to categorize as a friend. She avoids talking to anyone and everyone because of her disorder, and it doesn't help her one bit that some people in her school pick on joelle since she is so timid. She feels like no one understands her and her mental disorder and she just wants another person to be their for her besides her mom.

Harry Styles is another teenager that is battling the same mental disorder. Except the difference is his anxiety is so much more severe due to a traumatizing experience. It was so extreme that it lead to him moving to london. Harry is the boy that always sits in the corner of the room. The boy that no one notices and pays attention to because he's that antisocial and reserved. He feels like all hope is gone and cant get his old life back before it happened.

They say that opposites attract but what if someone alike is who they really need?

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
Mentions of suicide

Opinion:
I thought this book was really comforting since i sort of relate to it and i really enjoyed it!!