Someone Gets Hurt

Start from the beginning

"it was"

"wasn't"

"wasn't"

"was" Janis said before realizing what she actually had said. This caused the strawberry blonde to burst into even more laughter. "wait, CADDIE! you little devil"

After Cady her laughter had died down, they both continued laying in bed. That was untill the strawberry blonde realized something.

It's Monday morning.

They have school today. Oh gosh

"JANIS, IT'S MONDAY, WE HAVE SCHOOL ON MONDAY" Cady yelled as she flew out of bed. "oh God oh God oh God. My parents are going to kill me if they know I missed half my day." she kept on rambling and rambling. While janis, well she knew something that Cady didn't know.

It was actually Saturday, and Janis her clock had been saying the wrong day ever since she bought the damn thing.

As janis kept on chuckling to herself, Cady was recklessly looking for something to wear.

"what are you doing Caddie cat?" Janis teasingly asked. Cady her face shot up, looking at the other girl with an annoyed face.

"Getting dressed, why are you still in bed. Come on, we need to leave as soon as possible. Hurry up!" Cady was clearly mad, not only at Janis but also herself. How could she forget that it was Monday?

Well, it isn't really Monday. So Cady was kind of right. But still, in her head it's k day and they're missing school.

Eventually Janis deciding to free Cady from her worries and tell her the truth.

"KitKat, can I tell you something?" she calmly asked, walking over to Cady to hold both her hands.

"ehmm sure Jay" Cady looked worried, clearly still stressed about the situation.

"It's actually Saturday" Janis traced her thumb over Cady her hand, looking her in the eyes with a guilty look. "wh- what do you mean? The clock said it was Monday. And in my head I was pretty sure it was Monday. So I began to worry and get stressed. Because it's Monday, and on Monday we have school. And It's already 10:45 so that means we ready missed half a day, and I can't miss classes because my parents would get to know and if they know they would be very m-" Cady got cut off by a warm feeling on her lips. It was Janis, she was kissing Cady.

Cady released a breath she didn't know she was holding and her tensed shoulders relaxed. Eventually she started kissing back. Janis placed her hands on the auburn haired girl her hips and held her closer. Both their bodies fully relaxed as they kept kissing.

After a few minutes air was needed and they pulled back.

"it's... Saturday" Cady said, looking at the floor before looking janis in the eyes again. A blush krept on the shorter girl's face, smiling in embarrassment.

"Yes Caddie cat, it's okay, you can calm down now. Can I give you a hug?" Janis asked. It's something she had learned, always ask before you hug someone. You never know what they are dealing with and it may affect them in a negative way.

Cady nodded her head, hiding her face in the crook of janis her neck.

"Are you okay?" the brown eyed girl asked as she drew circles on Cady her back. It took a few seconds for Cady to reply.

"my head really hurts Jay" it was barely above a whisper and almost sounded like Cady was sobbing. It was after janis felt the tears on her neck that she realized Cady was crying.

"oh gosh baby come here. Do you wanna sit on the bed" Cady nodded her head. Janis carefully picked up Cady and placed her on the bed. And that was the moment the blue eyed girl completely broke down.