Tyler / Munchingbrotatos pov

Tyler woke up, groaning. He had vague memory of what happened last night.  He remembered getting drunk with Kyle, and that's all he remembered. Not his best decision, but hanging out with Kyle is always the best decision. Tyler thought and laughed. Tyler swept his dirty blond hair across his forehead and grabbed on his huge nerd glasses. He had a pounding headache, so he went to his kitchen and took 2 pills of Advil.

*time skip*

Tyler was pretty bored the whole day, he just texted Kyle and played a few minecraft games. Nothing exciting. It was around 1 o'clock, and Tyler was just about finished with playing a five nights at Freddy's minecraft game. And he couldn't explain how much he hated Five nights at Freddy's. Damn animatronics! He'd say. They annoyed the shit out of him. After tyler had failed to beat the 4th night for the 3rd time in a row, he went outside to get some fresh air. After relaxing for a couple seconds, he decided to go check his mail and go back inside.

When Tyler walked inside, he plopped down on his couch and placed his feet on his coffee table, and went through his mail. Bills, bills, bills, dark red mysterious letter, bil- Wait, what? Tyler looked at the red envelope. It gave him a dark vibe, like "lets play a real five nights at Freddy's game at midnight where no one can hear my screams while I get stuffed into an animatronic suit" dark vibe.

How ironic that was because that letter was exactly what it was about, but it only hit the tip of the iceberg, but Tyler didn't even really hit the bottom.

A/N- HOLY CRAP I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. WOW HERE'S A FILLER CHAPTER YOUR WELCOME.