Chapter One: Rain

Your gonna be late.I cursed my self for not waking up earlier. I hardly had time to get dressed.

I battled my hair into a shape that somewhat resembled a bun...this is not okay. I literally was struggling to carry twelve binders and my bag.

Something wet started trickling down my shoulder. Perfect. Rain.

F*ck you to London i thought, mentally flipping off the entire country.

I began sprinting...only three more blocks i thought...you can make it.

Who the f*ck do you think you are Bentley... Usain Bolt? You have a good 20 seconds to get to the studio before your new boss will have your head.

Within two seconds the light drizzle quickly turned to torrential down pour.

Great thats exactly what i need.

Suddenly a tall man turned the corner in front of me running to get out from the rain.

In an effort not to get into a face first collision with him i quickly stepped to the side. Only to get tangled in my untied shoe laces. And fall. On him.

"AGHHHH!" I screamed landing on the young man chest.

"Are you okay?" He questioned concern deep in his voice.

I looked up to meet his eyes only to see that i had been lying on him. We were both on the ground and even more wet. Our eyes locked. His were gorgeous almost unreal green my eyes flickered down quickly immediately feeling self conscience

I nodded my head slowly. Jesus Bentley. Words. WORDS. Come on i know you can do it. Just say something...

something that doesn't make you sound mentally retarded.

"Fine---im im fine" i said flustered by his striking looks.

I then realized i was still laying on him, my face quickly turned crimson. As i began to stand up.

We stood their in the rain for a second... His han lingered in mine from helping me stand. He broke the silence, " sorry for uh-"

I cut him off "my fault" i said looking down at my combat boots,un tied as always.

He smiled. " no worries, here let me help you with ya stuff." He offered.

I only just then realized that everything i had been carrying was scattered all over the ground. Along with the contents of the shopping bag he was carrying. Why me? Ugh.

I bent down to begin picking it up...everything i had my phone, my wallet, my work papers! MY MIXTAPES!! Noooooooo my babies! I tried to grab all of them...but there were like twenty.

The boy bent down and began helping me stuff my bag.

"Look im really sorry about ya stuff" i said glancing down at my watch "but i have got to get to work"

I managed to grab the majority of my stuff, leaving the extremely attractive boy in the street i began sprinting to get to the radio station.

My leggings were soaked. As was my hair. An any attempt at makeup i made this morning was probably gone. And my over size sweatshirt yup...that was soaked to the skin.

And my shoe laces were still untied.

Todays gonna be crap.

I can just feel it.