___________

"damn my boobs look good in this shirt." she said as she checked herself out in the mirror.

"yea they do, but do you like?"

i'm actually proud of myself. i don't remember the last time i put together an outfit that didn't consist of ginormous extra large clothing.

"yea i actually do.. damn butt rash you kinda good at this."

"stop calling me butt rash, oh and we aren't gonna have time to go back to my place so my parents are gonna have to wait." i said, looking at the time once again. now it was about to be seven and what i have planned starts at 7:30.

"well maybe if your lips didn't look so good we wouldn't be in this situation."

"you're not seriously blaming my lips on us being late. if you didn't look at them then nothing would've happened." i rebutted, crossing my arms.

"okay yea whatever but you're wasting more time by just sitting there so get up and let's goo." she grabbed my hands and pulled me off the bed.

"okay damnn."

rose is gonna love where i'm taking her. the day we hung out for the first time she told me her favorite movie was coco soooo i may or may not have payed a drive in theater to play the movie. plusss to top it off i came in my moms suv and put comfy blankets and pillows in the back. oh and i brought snacks of course.

we got everything we needed, said goodbye to val and finally made our way to the car.

"sooo where are you taking me?" she asked as she connected her phone to my car.

"you'll see when we get there princess, let me see your phone."

(don't text and drive kids)

i honestly didn't think she'd give it to me but she did.

"unlock it." i said, holding it back up to her face.

"just swipe up dumbass there is no password." she chuckled, pushing the phone away.

what the fuck who doesn't have a password

i unlocked her phone and went to the contacts, finallyyy adding my number in. i set the name to "daddy bil" and then handed her back the phone.

"dAdDy biL." she mocked. "i hope you know i'm never calling you that."

"pfttt i don't know about that, i'll definitely get it out of you someday." i grinned.

just as i stopped at a red light she turned towards me and slowly licked her lips. she hooked her index finger onto my blohsh necklace and pulled me towards her while her right hand made it's way straight to my inner thigh, caressing it slowly. "not if i get it out of you first." she whispered, her lips lightly grazing mine.

before i even had time to react the cars behind us started beeping for us to go.

"damn pay attention to the road eyerash." she said, adjusting herself back into her seat.