Madison Beer

you can listen to the song while reading :)

𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

third pov

it's been four years since madison and y/n dated, and lately their relationship have been going downhill.

madison knew how much y/n had hurt her. one day y/n would take her out on a date and then the next day she would come home late with someone else's hickey on her neck.

her friends and family could even see that y/n was cheating on her but yet she refuse to believe that y/n would ever do such a thing because in her heart she knew that y/n loves her too much to even hurt her like that.

that was until madison had caught her having sex with cindy in their bedroom. madison felt heartbroken, disgusted and betrayed that her best friend of five years and her girlfriend was having sex.

y/n somehow manage to make it up to madison for cheating on her by taking her out on a date. she knew that if she brought her to where they had their first date madison would forgive her and give her a second chance to work this relationship out.

another year had passed and y/n old habits had took over her again. she would go out to parties and get drunk, sometimes even snorting a line of cocaine and obviously sleep around with different girls.

every night the younger brunette would stay up pass one am worried sick for y/n. it had been going on for quite sometime and madison knew that she was cheating on her. madison knew that some other bitch was sucking her dick, she knew everything but yet she chose to stay.

why ? because she loved y/n. She loved her so much, it was like she couldn't live without y/n.

days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. more arguments had been made which means more makeup sex. they both knew how unhealthy this relationship was but none of them spoke up about it.

everyday madison would cry herself to sleep thinking that maybe y/n doesn't love her anymore. it's not that y/n didn't love her, she did love her, in fact madison was her first love, her first everything and y/n knew that what she was doing was wrong but she couldn't help it.

whenever y/n would almost get caught, she would make up some stupid lie. madison believed it, not because she was stupid but because she didn't want to lose the only person that had shown her true love.

which lead us to today. madison was waiting patiently for her beloved girlfriend for their fourth year anniversary dinner. it's been an hour and she still hadn't arrived.

had she forgotten what today was ? or was she really running late ?

luckily the dinner was held at home, if it was in public it would've been embarrassing. the food started to get cold, and she was tired of waiting so she decided that it was best to celebrate it tomorrow.

right when she was about to keep the food that she had spent hours making, she heard the door lock turned revealing her soaked girlfriend.

she hadn't realised it was pouring outside until the door opened. y/n panted, holding a bouquet of flowers that was now wet. madison quickly ran upstairs and took a towel handing it to her girlfriend.