Chapter 1 : First Day Back

I was standing in front of school waiting for Shoyou, my best friend. After about 30 minutes of waiting, he finally arrived. "KAGEYAMA!!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" He was running straight towards then I started to say, "You dumbass, stop running you're going to" I got cut off by Shoyou running into me on accident. I was laying on my back, and he was laying on his stomach, on top of me. "Boke Hinata Boke" I said to him. "Sorry Kageyama...." he replied. We sat there for a bit not moving anything until I realized something was in between my thighs.... it was Shoyou's hand. "SHOYOU" I finally blurted out. "What is it-..." Hinata realized where his hand was and immediately moved it. "Sorr-.." I cut him off while he was saying sorry, "It's fine" I said to him. Why do I have the urge to kiss him? "Hey could I talk to you?" I finally said after we got up. "Sure" he replied softly trying to hide his obvious blushing. Then I said, "In private?" He answered with "oh... ok"

In the boys restroom...
After I made sure nobody was in the room, I took Shoyou by the hand and took him into one of the stalls. Then I locked the door and pinned Hinata to the wall. "K-Kageyama...what are you doing?" Hinata asked nervously. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this." I replied to him, then I kissed him, and he kissed back. We got interrupted by two boys waking into the Bathroom. I covered Shoyou's mouth and picked him up as quietly as possible. When the two boys left I uncovered Shoyou's mouth so he could breath. After he took a few breaths he finally said, "That was the most amazing kiss I have ever had" he add, "Also the only kiss I have ever had." I laughed a bit, but Hinata asked me to stop, so I did.

(Thank you so much for reading this!! I know it's not much, but there is more to come. I will be posting as often as I can. If you have any questions then just ask them. Thank you!)